10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a cool idea. How are you going to choose the sets, though? Put it up to a vote between nominated sets or go about the faster way and pick them yourself?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have people submit via email/PM. I'd make a list of stuff they needed to add for the post so if their 'set' comes up, I could talk about it and what they wrote to me. Stuff like what is the theme of the outfit, what aim they were taking while crafting the set together, if it needs anything else, etc etc. I'd have to make a guideline for what can be submitted and what couldn't. Obviously I'm going to cover all the tier armor, pvp armor, etc in videos so submitting a full set would be void. It'd have to be mixed pieces.

It is still up for debate on that. You get people who took t1 and replaced just the helm and shoulders to make a set that really stands out. So I'd adjust the requirements for submissions obviously. But yeah, trying to stay away from a lot of people submitting me full judgement* or full Lightforge* kind of deal.

( Still post those here! )
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see. It sounds like a very nice idea and one that you've given much thought. Can't wait to see the end result \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be a lot of work. Luckily once I am back in Alaska I'll have all the editing tools I need to start this project.

In other news, that strength polearm has me giddy. The two-handed mace for spell users is another weapon that took me by surprise. With the xmog rule change, a holy paladin could in theory xmog to whatever two handed axe, sword, or mace they desired! So badass. ( If they'd find that weapon better than using the sword and board method )

Deleted
    Not hard to get or anything special but still looks good, using it for off-spec atm:

Quote Originally Posted by Lather View Post
    Not hard to get or anything special but still looks good, using it for off-spec atm:

Jade isn't easy to farm, looks good. If you're interested in perhaps a different set of shoulders try the Naxx 25 tier shoulders, match fairly well. You can buy the shoulder token for jp in Dalaran.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=40573

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I would have people submit via email/PM. I'd make a list of stuff they needed to add for the post so if their 'set' comes up, I could talk about it and what they wrote to me. Stuff like what is the theme of the outfit, what aim they were taking while crafting the set together, if it needs anything else, etc etc. I'd have to make a guideline for what can be submitted and what couldn't. Obviously I'm going to cover all the tier armor, pvp armor, etc in videos so submitting a full set would be void. It'd have to be mixed pieces.

It is still up for debate on that. You get people who took t1 and replaced just the helm and shoulders to make a set that really stands out. So I'd adjust the requirements for submissions obviously. But yeah, trying to stay away from a lot of people submitting me full judgement* or full Lightforge* kind of deal.

( Still post those here! )
    Cool i would love to see what you will bring us, also i would love to participate so i'm looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the kind words. : ) Again, it's all because of you guys I feel the desire to start such a task.

Update to my xmog! I changed the boots. The model for warrior tier 10 didn't feel right with its overly blue shading. I switched to the ugly model but right color scheme boots from t6 era. I feel now the shoulders, boots, and belt are matched. A pity Onslaught gloves are so brown. They'd look really nice with this set if they kept a black/yellow look.

http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/1-1.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. : ) Again, it's all because of you guys I feel the desire to start such a task.

Update to my xmog! I changed the boots. The model for warrior tier 10 didn't feel right with its overly blue shading. I switched to the ugly model but right color scheme boots from t6 era. I feel now the shoulders, boots, and belt are matched. A pity Onslaught gloves are so brown. They'd look really nice with this set if they kept a black/yellow look.

http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/1-1.jpg
    I love that set, it looks so well done!, but is that weapon a placeholder or that's the weapon you're planning to use with that set? also i'm not sure what i think about that tabard and cape :S

Just let us know when to start submitting, Sett ;D Looking forward to that collection a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I love that set, it looks so well done!, but is that weapon a placeholder or that's the weapon you're planning to use with that set? also i'm not sure what i think about that tabard and cape :S
    Derp. Yeah the weapon isn't suppose to be like that. I have some random green since I can't find a good two handed axe.

I wish the Theramore tabard was a little less bright white. I'm debating to switch back to the Argent Crusader tabard and carry the Aurora cloak ( not as pure white ). Or use the Argent Dawn tabard.

Deleted
    Let's hope the links work.
    After a few tries with the light blue version of the pants - Clouldkeeper Legplates, I found this pair and started a set around it.

L.E. - Resized screenshots.
    Last edited by mmoc69393f7851; 2013-02-13 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    Damn you and your Sin'dorei warblade :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Uggh...dont have a screenshot yet but i do fondly enjoy the crystalforge set on my fem-hu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Damn you and your Sin'dorei warblade :<
    A happy reminder from when I used to be a Tauren I had no idea it will work when I transferred. I just liked the way it looked and saved it in my bank!

Deleted
    I have only the sword right now, need a few weeks to get JP and HP for the other pieces, but this is my wannabe transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Ciante View Post
    I have only the sword right now, need a few weeks to get JP and HP for the other pieces, but this is my wannabe transmog
    Looks good, I really like this. What are the pieces?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That's a good use of browns and greens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Looks good, I really like this. What are the pieces?
    *knuckle crack*

Looks liiiiiike

T10, 10man normal Shoulders chest and legs. Heroic firelands DK recolor gloves, The Horde Argent tourney 2hander and Dreadful glad head and waist. Also tillers tabard. Very nice combo.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    *knuckle crack*

Looks liiiiiike

T10, 10man normal Shoulders chest and legs. Heroic firelands DK recolor gloves, The Horde Argent tourney 2hander and Dreadful glad head and waist. Also tillers tabard. Very nice combo.
    You got everything
    For legs if you don't have JP to spare you could kill Marrowgar at ICC10 for the off-tier legs (he also drop the boots, but almost any boots would work)