10+ Year Old Account
    The bloodthisty season 9 wasn't put back in game. Very annoyed. ( The white/silver with orange accents )
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post

WTB One-handed spears
    a closer look would be nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    a closer look would be nice.
    Wish I knew how to get a thumbnail that increases on size when clicked from Imgur :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I knew how to get a thumbnail that increases on size when clicked from Imgur :/
    Well try to take another screenshot

Here's my immolation paladin, I hate paladin kilts so I made it look like normal armor. My favorite paladin set so far, even if it isn't thematically "paladin-y". I think it'd look better with the heroic shoulders as well but I don't have them yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    Here's my immolation paladin, I hate paladin kilts so I made it look like normal armor. My favorite paladin set so far, even if it isn't thematically "paladin-y". I think it'd look better with the heroic shoulders as well but I don't have them yet.
    I love that paladin tier too (The normal set), but i prefer the bronze dragonflight tabard... (Also i prefer to use the tier boots)

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I love that paladin tier too (The normal set), but i prefer the bronze dragonflight tabard... (Also i prefer to use the tier boots)
    Oh I still am looking for a decent tabard and I know the boots dont completely match but as a ret paladin I don't like the thin boot model that look like socks. I am a sucker for thick looking metal shoes

This is what I've got currently on my pally, I need to find some boots with the same black look, but with some reddish tint to them to kind match the rest of it, but so far I've had no luck

10+ Year Old Account
    All you have to do is add an 's' to the end of the code in the imgur link to thumbnail it.

Using Boran's image above as an example (because it didn't work with your image, for whatever reason).

His original link (http://i.imgur.com/W4ws5Hi.jpg). The "W4ws5Hi" becomes "W4ws5His" and you get this image:

BTW, Boran, I like the set. The reds go really well together.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-03-19 at 12:37 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted

Fixed version

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I just skip the whole step and take 50 seconds to crop it in paint. Open the huge screenshot in paint (Right click, Edit), select all, drag the picture until your player is in the top left hand corner, then crop the rest of the unwanted picture out of the bottom and right hand sides.

Bingo, you've got a picture of your character, not 8 miles of background city we already see every time we log in.

Also, zooming in on the transmog set you want us to see when you take the screenshot helps immensely.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Thank Malthanis, I really like it as well, wish I could find some reddish/black boots without the yellow accents though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drecca View Post
    What's a good shield to go along with the CM set? Can't seem to find a nice blue and gold shield that matches the Cm set very well
    Been using the Skyguard's Shield (ToC knockoff) and the LFR Ambershaper Sword as my sword-n-board combo with the CM set.

The blues go very well together and look very paladin-y (for Alliance, at least). Wish we could xmog legendaries, as I'd be waving around TFury in a heartbeat, but then I guess so would everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    awesome items , i recoment the blacksmithing set >imperial set
    it just looks so wc3 like

Deleted
    My present Mog:

Hey there,
    This has been my primary Retribution Mog since 4.3. I haven't seen any Wrath PvP gearset mixes yet, so let me know what you think!
    (*Too new to post images, could someone repost the link for me please?)
    i.imgur.com/2P63tEr.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porasol View Post
    Hey there,
    This has been my primary Retribution Mog since 4.3. I haven't seen any Wrath PvP gearset mixes yet, so let me know what you think!
    i.imgur.com/2P63tEr.png
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porasol View Post
    Hey there,
    i.imgur.com/2P63tEr.png
    Really interesting combination, I think I've never seen that one before. Good job, still looks like a paladin (maybe because of the Argent Crusade's tabard), but perfectly capable of rolling off some heretic heads.

I am currently sporting Paladin tier 8 from Ulduar (thanks Blizzard for screwing up the dress model and changing it into pants, now please change it back), but we're a couple Golds short of the Paladin Challenge mode set, and I've built my do-want-set around it.

CURRENTLY WEARING

Valorous Aegis: helm, shoulders, chest gauntlets and legs - all from Ulduar normal 10.
    Girdle of Valorous Deeds from Black Morass HC.
    Boots of Valiance from Karazhan. (Ugly model but best I could find since they broke the skirt model)
    Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword

DO-WANT-TO-WEAR

Holy Warrior: shoulders, belt, gloves and boots from Challenge Mode gold runs.
    Jade Circlet
    Breastplate of Radiant Glory from Dragon Soul
    Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil
    Gleaming Claymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how you managed to sport a crown-thing and made it look great. Overall I really like your do-want gear, but the weapon looks a bit lacking when compared to the very shiny gear of your paladin. Still looks good, though

I really dig your current set too, I think it looks much better with pants, as I've never been a fan of kilts/dresses. They fit paladins, agreed, but I just think they fit healers more so than damage dealers and tanks. And I haven't been anything but ret since when I leveled up all those years ago.

Would be incredibly nice if they made both models and let us choose rather than suddenly changing. Speaking of which, does anyone know why exactly they went back to such an old tier as tier 8 and gave them pants? Seems pretty random to me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Would be incredibly nice if they made both models and let us choose rather than suddenly changing. Speaking of which, does anyone know why exactly they went back to such an old tier as tier 8 and gave them pants? Seems pretty random to me.
    There's a developer over at Blizzard who agrees with your dislike of kilts/dresses.

I honestly think they're pretty cool. I know a lot of people share your sentiment, but the 10m Valorous (with dress) is one of my favorite pally sets.

@Porasol

I love how confused your paladin looks, haha.
    I'm not a fan of the mix-and-match look though. I feel like the green pieces stick out way too much.
    Last edited by pld; 2013-03-21 at 05:52 PM.