Deleted
    My take on the Uther transmog:
    The spirit of Uther during the cut scene in EPL:

My pala:

Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    My take on the Uther transmog:
    The spirit of Uther during the cut scene in EPL:

My pala:
    I actually think you can make it look even more like the Uther screenshot. Drop the tabard, and use the T6 chest and legs (you see how it's gold and has blue velvet-like things around the hips and neck?) And aslo some golden gloves. Either T6, the Dreadful gloves, or the gold ones from sunwell that share the brutal gear model. Boots too, T6 boots (not the matching set ones, but the real set ones).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

I was hoping some people could help me, in regards to a transmog. I am currently leveling a pally tank at the moment, and already have an idea of the appearance I want him to have.
    My favorite dungeons have always been the Scarlet dungeons and I've loved the lore behind them. I was wondering if someone could help me with a list of armor to set up the idea of a scarlet knight.
    Thank you!

Ret set

Tank set

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I love how you managed to sport a crown-thing and made it look great. Overall I really like your do-want gear, but the weapon looks a bit lacking when compared to the very shiny gear of your paladin. Still looks good, though

I really dig your current set too, I think it looks much better with pants, as I've never been a fan of kilts/dresses. They fit paladins, agreed, but I just think they fit healers more so than damage dealers and tanks. And I haven't been anything but ret since when I leveled up all those years ago.

Would be incredibly nice if they made both models and let us choose rather than suddenly changing. Speaking of which, does anyone know why exactly they went back to such an old tier as tier 8 and gave them pants? Seems pretty random to me.
    You can actually get the kilt model of tier 8 still. The Protection version of tier 8 is still a kilt, while Retribution and Holy version are pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    You can actually get the kilt model of tier 8 still. The Protection version of tier 8 is still a kilt, while Retribution and Holy version are pants.
    Aye, that I know But why did they go back and change it? It's what, 2 years old? I like that they did it (especially only to 2/3 versions) but I just don't know why. Why only that set, and why so far in the future?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    When it was first released the 8.5 chest wasn't a bikini top on women. A patch later they changed it to the laser nipples we have now. I wish they wouldn't mess around with dated gear like this. Unless it was to add something like belt or boots for a set that doesn't have them like tier 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    This thread is seriously lacking in the Dwarf department. Luckily I am here to fix that. My current set:

My prot set is the same but with a Skullflame Shield and Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much detail in the shoulders! They make it feel very top-heavy. I do like seeing more dwarves being posted for the xmog thread though. Perhaps trying some tier 7.5 boots or other parts? The yellow and teals might work together.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrordactyl View Post
    I was hoping some people could help me, in regards to a transmog. I am currently leveling a pally tank at the moment, and already have an idea of the appearance I want him to have.
    My favorite dungeons have always been the Scarlet dungeons and I've loved the lore behind them. I was wondering if someone could help me with a list of armor to set up the idea of a scarlet knight.
    Thank you!
    Did you mean something like this?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Arthoos/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrordactyl View Post
    Thank you!
    Not rocking the Scarlet Tabard because apparently in my epic stupidy must have deleted it and it's on my DK. Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    You should get the merciless gladiator's shield for that set, would be a killer

Yay, I finally found got a chest piece that works with my purple set. I just need to get the purple belt and boots, and also loot a shield that I can xmog into something (most likely bulwark of azzinoth).

Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    Yay, I finally found got a chest piece that works with my purple set. I just need to get the purple belt and boots, and also loot a shield that I can xmog into something (most likely bulwark of azzinoth).

Shield off Heroic Sindragosa 10m, or the titan steel shield. But if all fails the shield off Gruul!

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern214 View Post
    Shield off Heroic Sindragosa 10m, or the titan steel shield. But if all fails the shield off Gruul!
    The Gruul shield is awesome! I posted my xmog a page or two back, but I love that shield paired with pally T5.

I am trying to put together some leather/vikingly look, but im stuck on finding legs
    Anyone out there got a suggestion, a leather look, preferred short for some skin to show under the knee. I have blinded myself looking for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flimss View Post
    I am trying to put together some leather/vikingly look, but im stuck on finding legs
    Anyone out there got a suggestion, a leather look, preferred short for some skin to show under the knee. I have blinded myself looking for it.
    Could you show us the items you already have for the set, it will be way easier for us to find something that goes with those others item

Sure, it goes something like this, would like some short and a bit more rugged legs

That set fuckin rocks dude! VIKING!