10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    only one im aware of that really fits that set is for alliance only but hm.. maybe try like the one from BWL?
    Is it from a quest? I tried one of the alliance shields from ToC but it converted to the horde one when i went horde.
    this one:

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Is it from a quest? I tried one of the alliance shields from ToC but it converted to the horde one when i went horde.
    this one:
    its the same design but the one dropping in toc10 norm is same white as wrath set
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

There are so many amazing sets here that people have shared I felt compelled to share my own.

Set 1 is the obligatory SW Guard set that it seems everyone has already. I made mine a bit different because I didn't like most of the set as it didn't actually match the NPC guards. I kind of built my own SW Guard set, and having access to the sword to mog adds a nice touch.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...27:10374:77560

Set 2 is an alternative look I use for my pve set. I like the look of this mace in particular because, afaik, it's the only 2hand mace in game with its own lighting effect. So when you walk around with it out the tiles around you light up.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...86:24946:10390

Set 3 is till a work in progress, so I am showing it in mogit. I don't know what else to say about this set other than I can't wait to finish it. I already have the more difficult pieces to obtain, like the sword.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...43:25010:78308

Set 4 is my "Samurai Paladin" set. Mostly season 8 pvp gear with swapped out shoulders and belt, and the Shado-Pan helm because it looks sweet.
    I suppose you could use any similar sword type for this set but the Blade of Hannah looks, imo, the most like a samurai sword as well as matching the overall color scheme.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...08:90846:64509

There they are. Hope you guys like them!

please please please tell me i pulled this head off finally. been searching for a good set since ToT was on ptr-.- this MUST be the best i can make. its a shame only real matching set is warriors CM set-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

Bought the fire helmet. I'm liking my new set

Frosty skull crown from shop, trash drop T11 DK shoulders, various ice resistance pieces from lvl 70 (iirc) and a couple cobalt BS crafts. Getting the lvl 60 ice resistance gloves from naxx soon, found someone who actually has the unobtainable mats still

sorry for it being so dark
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-07-18 at 05:49 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

Frosty skull crown from shop, trash drop T11 DK shoulders, various ice resistance pieces from lvl 70 (iirc) and a couple cobalt BS crafts. Getting the lvl 60 ice resistance gloves from naxx soon, found someone who actually has the unobtainable mats still

sorry for it being so dark
    it's also very, very small

I changed it, if you click the image you'll be forwarded to a 1920x1060 picture.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post

That is the most ridiculously cool looking Tauren I have ever seen >.> <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    There are so many amazing sets here that people have shared I felt compelled to share my own.

Set 1 is the obligatory SW Guard set that it seems everyone has already. I made mine a bit different because I didn't like most of the set as it didn't actually match the NPC guards. I kind of built my own SW Guard set, and having access to the sword to mog adds a nice touch.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...27:10374:77560

Set 2 is an alternative look I use for my pve set. I like the look of this mace in particular because, afaik, it's the only 2hand mace in game with its own lighting effect. So when you walk around with it out the tiles around you light up.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...86:24946:10390

Set 3 is till a work in progress, so I am showing it in mogit. I don't know what else to say about this set other than I can't wait to finish it. I already have the more difficult pieces to obtain, like the sword.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...43:25010:78308

Set 4 is my "Samurai Paladin" set. Mostly season 8 pvp gear with swapped out shoulders and belt, and the Shado-Pan helm because it looks sweet.
    I suppose you could use any similar sword type for this set but the Blade of Hannah looks, imo, the most like a samurai sword as well as matching the overall color scheme.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...08:90846:64509

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img18/9564/fuz2.jpg[IMG]

There they are. Hope you guys like them!
    I'm really enjoying the look of the top and bottom right, great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    That is the most ridiculously cool looking Tauren I have ever seen >.> <3
    Indeed, it's like a mad cow on steroids. Awesome!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Nice set there. However I would check out Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart (can't post links yet). Looks sweet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by norml View Post
    Nice set there. However I would check out Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart (can't post links yet). Looks sweet.
    Thank you. I have the shield in my bank and I think it doesn't fit as well. I like the fire theme with the horns and the weapon and the shield has.

Wow I remember when this thread first started! There is a lot of awesome new gear to work with, will have to check it out in moggit. Are there any 2h swords in MoP with similar design to the gm claymore? Something huge but elegant that doesn't defy the laws of physics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenheim View Post
    The mog I am currently using, last season WotLK set is really my favourite !
    What belt is that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahgo View Post
    What belt is that?
    Holy offset belt from ToT.You can get one also if you are friendly with Shado-Pan Assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say it is humbling to come back to the forums and not see this thread lighten ablaze from the xmog hood ordeal. <3 Keep up with the good sets.

Anyone out there on the 5.4 ptr yet by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I dont get people posting xmog sets that consist 3/4 out of the same tier/season set.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    I dont get people posting xmog sets that consist 3/4 out of the same tier/season set.....
    To be fair, having legs/chest/hands of one set and then shoulders from another could get a totally new-looking appearance. But it is kinda boring transmogging into a complete set, gotta mix it up!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    To be fair, having legs/chest/hands of one set and then shoulders from another could get a totally new-looking appearance. But it is kinda boring transmogging into a complete set, gotta mix it up!
    Ofcourse but i see people posting old pvp sets that consists of helm, chest, shoulders, gloves and even legs.. I mean.. whats xmogging about that.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    Maybe this has been asked before but I am looking to build a set similar to Lor'themar Theron. I just want something that would befit a Blood Knight and want to go with a red and gold theme. Suggestions?
    Theron isn't a Blood Knight though, and his set is a mix of leather and cloth from SW. Closest thing would be Horde T9.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann