10+ Year Old Account
    What about these set:

I also found these set when checking wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...555:20131&l=85

T7, wrath badge gear, 90 pvp crafted belt, and the sindori warblade. oh and the blood knight tabard.
    trying to be one of the elite blood knights that follow Liadrin's way. i think its cool.URL]
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2014-05-03 at 07:41 PM.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Great looking Sets!

- - - Updated - - -

The look of the new pally challenge mode set really is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    What about these set
    I don't think the head fits a Belf Female. You could probably find a cooler belt. The main hand doesn't match at all.

I'd like to make a dark green set as well but I really can't be bothered farming the Defilers tabard. :<

love this set! As soon as i get the Thok Polearm i will use Shivering Felspine from SWP Trash. Any Ideas which Weapon and Tabard would fit this set?!?

dang it wrong button. meant it for edit not new post
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be posting a list of what peeps need to get out of ubrs before it's changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally good to see those beautiful pieces of LFR gear not disappear into the void. But where to begin, and where to put it all because my bags are damn near full already. WTB D3 transmog system.

10+ Year Old Account
    D3 transmog system would solve so many issues.

I personally would love vendors that offered quest greens/blues/epics of a respective zone or capital hub. One copper each and the sell back is the same. That way people who've tossed out the unique model can acquire it once again after they've finished a zone/quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real1sity View Post

love this set! As soon as i get the Thok Polearm i will use Shivering Felspine from SWP Trash. Any Ideas which Weapon and Tabard would fit this set?!?
    Sorry if I'm totally wrong on this but due to a recent change can't you transmog polarms over 2h swords? Also why no Apolyon with that set?

No. They decided to give Warriors a glyph that lets them do it, and screw Paladins and DKs.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    D3 transmog system would solve so many issues.

I personally would love vendors that offered quest greens/blues/epics of a respective zone or capital hub. One copper each and the sell back is the same. That way people who've tossed out the unique model can acquire it once again after they've finished a zone/quest.
    Yea, a vendor would bandaid some of the mogging issues. I still regret vendoring the 2h from ghostlands, but how was anyone supposed to plan on transmog being up into game two expansions later?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least they're putting the toys and heirlooms into a spellbook-type deal so for people like me who collected all the pandaria toys, that's A LOT of free space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Shine like a diamond.

Or like The Sun.

Couldn't find fitting boots tho.
    Last edited by Scarletlion; 2014-05-07 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^ Regarding that Lightbringer set, could kill the first boss in Black Temple for Pearl Inlaid Boots or Tide-Stomper's Greaves. Both of them drop off High Warlord Naj'entus.

If you want a matching belt, can get the Waistguard of Reparation from the old Shattered Sun badge of justice vendors. One next to the portal to the Isle of Quel'Danas and the other is the armorsmith on the Isle itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Sorry if I'm totally wrong on this but due to a recent change can't you transmog polarms over 2h swords? Also why no Apolyon with that set?
    I don't know, i don't really like the style of Apolyon :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Couldn't find fitting boots tho.
    the boots you're looking for to match are these Pearl Inlaid Boots they drop from High Warlord Naj'entus in Black Temple they are the match to Pally T6 ,
    Last edited by Zabannith; 2014-05-08 at 02:37 PM.
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

Deleted

The current raid tier set looks are amazing!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    ^^^ Regarding that Lightbringer set, could kill the first boss in Black Temple for Pearl Inlaid Boots or Tide-Stomper's Greaves. Both of them drop off High Warlord Naj'entus.

If you want a matching belt, can get the Waistguard of Reparation from the old Shattered Sun badge of justice vendors. One next to the portal to the Isle of Quel'Danas and the other is the armorsmith on the Isle itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    the boots you're looking for to match are these Pearl Inlaid Boots they drop from High Warlord Naj'entus in Black Temple they are the match to Pally T6 ,
    Thanks for the advice. Then i will pay a visit to Black Temple.