10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    My retpaladin:

If I had that sword, I'd be showing it off too.

Also obligatory
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

My retpaladin:
    Nice, definitely jelly.

I wish I hung around for BC. I would probably have retroraid Nax40 and collected it, but I left at the peak for IRL things. I remember losing out on the maul too. If classic came back, I'm not sure it's worth doing again since resistance fights suck and the magic of raiding at the the cutting edge is spoiled now. Here's my current "classic looks."

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333338334900256771/410936325106040833/paadsdfbjsdbfj.png
    Toying around with the cloak.

I really like the blue fire for the Ashbringer. Probably my favorite for Ashbringer choices.
    That's actually quite interesting. Good work.

Any suggestions for the Retribution Classmount?
    Is there any armor that "fit"?

I'm actually mogged with the "Hawk" PvP-Set. It kinda "fits", but the orange gems are going to ruin it.

Finally got the bracers, so my favorite set is complete. I know nothing very unusual but from my point of view the most beautiful set ever created:

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Scarab Lord, Ashbringer, no Judgment bracers.

Whaaaaat.

Tried making an outfit for my Lightforged

Haven't quite hit max level yet; only six more levels to go :P

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    Tried making an outfit for my Lightforged

Haven't quite hit max level yet; only six more levels to go :P
    Looks good. The shoulders have great style, but feel tad too bulky tho >_>

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Scarab Lord, Ashbringer, no Judgment bracers.

Whaaaaat.
    Sold almost all of my gear back in the days. Luckily I kept my ashbringer and my t3.

I was reading a thread on General Discussion about armor colors players can't get, and came up with all the ones I recall that are currently in the game, worn by NPCs, but are not available to players.

Are there any I've forgotten?

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-02-17 at 11:46 PM.

Finally got the bracers, so my favorite set is complete. I know nothing very unusual but from my point of view the most beautiful set ever created:

Classic wow at it's finest - 2 pieces of random class tier per week per boss - might take you LITERALLY 13 years to finish that tier set.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I was reading a thread on General Discussion about armor colors players can't get, and came up with all the ones I recall that are currently in the game, worn by NPCs, but are not available to players.

*SNIP*
    You have a link to that thread?

Yeah, it's super annoying how the players doesn't have access to all of the armor recolors (specifically, good ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    You have a link to that thread?

Yeah, it's super annoying how the players doesn't have access to all of the armor recolors (specifically, good ones).
    Wish I could find it now, I posted in it but since forum history is broken, I can never find the threads.

There was the grey/gold version of the Paladin challenge mode set worn by an NPC in the ToS patch video.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    Classic wow at it's finest - 2 pieces of random class tier per week per boss - might take you LITERALLY 13 years to finish that tier set.
    Maybe I didn’t farm it that much...

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    There was the grey/gold version of the Paladin challenge mode set worn by an NPC in the ToS patch video.
    I recall that recolor from datamining, along with the incredible red version. I don't recall it being worn in-game by an NPC, though; I've only seen it for that short moment in the cinematic.

There's also the green recolor of Tier 17 from the Legion announcement trailer, again, not worn by any in-game NPC of which I'm aware:

10+ Year Old Account

Julia Celeste's sporting the entire blue Judgement set. Only the shoulders, gloves, chest and legs(and not matching 100%) were available for a short time during the scourge invasion back before Wrath launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Julia Celeste's sporting the entire blue Judgement set. Only the shoulders, gloves, chest and legs(and not matching 100%) were available for a short time during the scourge invasion back before Wrath launched.
    Yeah, but I skipped her because a player can technically possess that recolor.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-02-17 at 11:13 PM.

Partially, I suppose: Justicar Julia Celeste has a more complete version of the teal Judgment set than players were able to obtain during the Scourge Invasions events pre-Wotlk. The gloves don't match (not really even a little), but hers are actual Judgment recolored properly.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but I skipped her because a player can technically possess that recolor.
    Fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead