Got my mage tower challenge done, and then I had to farm ToT for 3 weeks just to get the damned shoulders to drop (seriously, there are 3 tier tokens from a boss, why on earth can't they be guaranteed to be one of each type?). Now my lightning paladin is finally ready.

Tried to go for a Word Bearer -like looks:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who finds this abhorring and excessive. I end up using Baron Rivendare's sword 9 times out of 10 because it's one of the few swords that looks like a sword rather than something the first cavemen may have carved from stone. Got the Scythe of the Unmaker last week so thankfully that is a nicely designed alternative. Would be nice if a few skins fell in between the two extremes. If there are any, I'm certainly not noticing them.
    They've designed plenty of swords with sharp blades, and looking at the skins used, it's not like they couldn't have made them thinner. I first noticed this trend with Admiral Taylor's Greatsword in WoD, an elegant sword with a stupidly thick blade.

Another thing is that illusions tend to look dumb on these gargantuan swords Blizzard's been dreaming up; I often go back to the simpler swords of Classic (House Wrynn Claymore, etc) because enchants look so uniform on them.

Deleted
    How do you do, Fel-llow Deathknights.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    What emote did you use to get that pose? It looks nice!
    It's one of the new ones for BFA. Human only from what I've seen. they are all down the bottom of the emote/pose drop down.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical combo for the armor and tabard but why ruin a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account

Wanting new gloves to test out. The ToV heroic just isn't cutting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Does anyone know the source of the Two-handed sword (transmog I assume) Finalboss uses in the new video about ret paladins? I've wanted it since I saw it in WoD, but it was strictly for deathknights.

Here is a link to the video I'm referring to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    Does anyone know the source of the Two-handed sword (transmog I assume) Finalboss uses in the new video about ret paladins? I've wanted it since I saw it in WoD, but it was strictly for deathknights.

Here is a link to the video I'm referring to.

*snip*
    It isn't(currently) possible to use it as a non-Death Knight. Might only be a thing available in the alpha currently.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    It isn't(currently) possible to use it as a non-Death Knight. Might only be a thing available in the alpha currently.
    Bummer. Oh well, I'm pretty satisfied with my current mog set up. Will probably last me a good bit yet.

You could get it through the Garrison scrap yard and use it as any class that can use swords afaik. Might have to be a DK to get it to drop but it has a small drop chance either way.

Could be wrong here but I remember people getting it from their garrison scrapyard boxes and using it. Could be a dk only thing though and I just don’t remember that part. Where can you get it from now anyway?
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-03-20 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You could get it through the Garrison scrap yard and use it as any class that can use swords afaik. Might have to be a DK to get it to drop but it has a small drop chance either way.

Could be wrong here but I remember people getting it from their garrison scrapyard boxes and using it. Could be a dk only thing though and I just don’t remember that part. Where can you get it from now anyway?
    It's labeled as DK only now unfortunately. I got the appearance when WoD was current but can only use it on my DK.

It's labeled as DK only now unfortunately. I got the appearance when WoD was current but can only use it on my DK.
    Damn that’s a pretty good looking sword. Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Wanting new gloves to test out. The ToV heroic just isn't cutting it.
    I really like the left one except for the Shoulders... Too pointy for my taste.

Madness will consume you!!!

Really nice cloak from heroic antorus to match my set

Uldir weapons, pure Titan influence. They're all matched to the armor sets.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-03-27 at 07:19 PM.

Same models for Normal, Heroic and Mythic? Thats kinda... boring?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    That's the price of no longer having class sets; there is only one look for each armor type per raid, save for Mythic, which of course gets a unique design.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-03-27 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Only one armor set per raid.

Weapons have always had same models in every difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    That's the price of no longer having class sets; there is only one look for each armor type per raid, save for Mythic, which of course gets a unique design.
    didn't they say there would be two appearances per armor type?

gonna be pretty shit if they bump it down to one.