Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Was playing around on the PTR and after getting the new Blood Elf Heritage set I came up with this:

Wow, that's really awesome! You look amazing [playin' George Michael's song on YT to this ]

Deleted
    Only got the xmog helmet so far, but wanted to make it work. Best I could come up with

imgur.com/a/JXHoltp (can't post links, yet)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Was playing around on the PTR and after getting the new Blood Elf Heritage set I came up with this:

hey can you make one with the Robe, if thats the finished model for boots i would like to fin others that match it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raintusk View Post
    hey can you make one with the Robe, if thats the finished model for boots i would like to fin others that match it.
    That is the robe. As for the boots it seems to be a display bug with them since the Wowhead pics show 3d assets on the toe.

15+ Year Old Account

A set I would use if I went LFD. Heritage armor (shoulders,head,boots) paired with ToV mythic pieces, Voror and Arathor Battle Tabard.
    Last edited by marinos; 2018-10-19 at 08:41 AM.

my alt paladin, kind of limited on plate pieces and i'm trying to stay within the sunwalker theme

Nothing original by any means but I just think this is the coolest Alliance paladin looking set to date...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I can only hope the Human Heritage armor actually looks interesting, sadly i think its going to be a Footman 3.0 armor set.
    I wonder if it would have something to do with a wolf/lion set. Kinda similar in idea to the current pvp elite set. Saying this because I think it’s plausible to relive the events of varian and how he came to be known as the wolf. It’ll probably be something else but Varians story is really good so personally I hope for that.

So far though it seems like the heritage armor comes from larger scale things, not just one characters story. So idk but personally hoping for something involving varian.

Hell maybe the event will be lothar and all the other humans making a stand against orgrim or something. Could be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    I wonder if it would have something to do with a wolf/lion set. Kinda similar in idea to the current pvp elite set. Saying this because I think it’s plausible to relive the events of varian and how he came to be known as the wolf. It’ll probably be something else but Varians story is really good so personally I hope for that.

So far though it seems like the heritage armor comes from larger scale things, not just one characters story. So idk but personally hoping for something involving varian.

Hell maybe the event will be lothar and all the other humans making a stand against orgrim or something. Could be cool.
    That, or the formation of the Silver Hand, paralleling the order's reason for forming and what the Alliance ultimately stood for. Protecting the innocent from all those who would do them harm; that even in the face of adversity, the able should fight for what is right, or else suffer like all other Human Kingdom's have: utter annihilation.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

The blood elf heritage armor looks great, although the 3d effects on the boots, ahem slippers seem to be missing and the tunic looks great, but the leggings with it are rather plain; anyone have thoughts what leg armor would work well with this set?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Got the Plundered Blade of Northern Kings from an Island Expedition tonight, and after going through the mog catalog, it really doesn't go with anything, even the Primal Gladiator set everyone is using with it.

Illusions also look bad with it, as they only track down one blade. It's also like Twinblade of the Phoenix in that the blades are offset and not parallel. A bit of letdown once I actually got it.
    The misalignment of the blade triggers me so hard...like why Blizz!?!

Anywho, here's mine. Wen't for a deep purple theme.

The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    The misalignment of the blade triggers me so hard...like why Blizz!?!

Anywho, here's mine. Wen't for a deep purple theme.
    Those legs are the stuff of nightmares.

7+ Year Old Account
    My set, its boring for most people and yes its a set but finally we have the chance to be a true Alliance Paladin (the good old knight from the Warcraft III cinematic anyone). Ofcourse we had the Stormwind Guard set from WoD and the BS set from classic but it didnt really give me the Knight feeling this set gives me (ofcourse can use some upgraded pieces still from the Warfront when they drop but im happy with it for now. For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    For a bit I was sporting the Uldir set but I don't have the shoulders and there aren't really any good matching options so I'm just goin' back to T19 for now.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-10-29 at 11:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Finally got a Voror. It's too bad that the transmog preview window shows illusion enchants to be far brighter and more intense than they are when actually applied. Netherflame on Voror in the preview made it "match" with the purple/pink crystals much more than in practice.

Also, I may actually be "mogged out". I have only six outfits saved now, and alternate between them for lack of anything better these days.

Item List
    Armor: Tier 17 (N)
    Head: Crimson Beholder Eye
    Cloak: Lord's Cape

Weapon: Voror, Gleaming Blade of the Stalwart (N)
    Illusion: Netherflame
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-10-28 at 02:21 PM.

I wanted to make my new transmog set more Silvermoon based, so it's a mix of Lightbringer Sunwell gear and some other bits. Deep golds, mixed with reds and greens.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...nt-dawn/Lasadh
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

When it rains, it pours. Nabbed the LFR Voror tonight to go with this mog I posted a while ago.

Item List
    Head: Radiant Lightbringer Crown (LFR)
    Shoulder: Gladiator's Lamellar Shoulders
    Cloak: Troggstitched Drape
    Chest: Engraved Chestplate of Eck
    Tabard: Nightfallen Tabard
    Hands: Defender's Gauntlets
    Waist: Girdle of Many Blessings
    Legs: Replica Soulforge Legplates
    Feet: Feralfen Champion's Boots
    Weapon: Voror, Gleaming Blade of the Stalwart (LFR)
    Illusion: Netherflame
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-10-31 at 06:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, it's confirmed. Stuff like this will be a thing.

I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    ....they could have at least given them closed shoes. Look like savages with how they are now.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they'll suffer the same thing as tauren paladins. Not a lot of sets will fit them thematically outside of heritage armor stuff or some specific sets. I'll probably still be a zandalari paladin on my horde character instead of a blood elf mostly cause it's something new and an upright troll.