I've been sticking with this old mog lately. Just love the colors. One thing is that I think the Corrupted Remembrance skin is slightly oversized; I'm looking to nab the LFR Dawnbreaker to replace it, but no joy so far.

Item List
    Helm/Chest/Gloves/Legs/Boots: Truesteel Armor (Stage 2)
    Shoulders: Stonetoe Spaulders
    Belt: Girdle of Crushing Strength
    Cloak: Cloak of Crimson Snow
    Weapon: Ashbringer (Corrupted Remembrance)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-02-07 at 10:16 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    This is what I'm rocking these days. I do have a lot of of the 3rd tier warfront stuff, but the mid tier works great for more generic knight equipment. I also have the Mage tower Ashbringer but I'd rather use the blue/gold appearance... but I'm not touching RBGs with a 10-foot pole =/ So Classic Ashbringer it is.
    Head: Helm of Radiant Glory
    Chest, hands, boots: Dominant/Demonic Gladiator's Scaled
    Shoulders, legs: Middle tier 7th legion gear
    Belt: MoP Challenge mode (for the shiny spell effects when casting)

The helmet feels off same as the shoulders, the blue gold set doesnt feel right with the rest imo.

10+ Year Old Account

Sporting this nowadays cause I always loved the Tier 2 Ashbringer. I'm still missing the actual mythic belt to fully match this but I CBA to go back to Nighthold to get it(even though it's only the third boss, I know). >_>

Edit: bought the belt as a boe for super cheap so I now have the full set!
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2019-02-20 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Just to try something different

The BfA S2 elite set. I imagine it would look amazing on an undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    The BfA S2 elite set. I imagine it would look amazing on an undead.

Unfortunately, nothing looks good on undead lol
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    Unfortunately, nothing looks good on undead lol
    Lol you were right, checked it out in wowhead's modelviewer. Perfect fit design wise, but gets ruined by the model itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Lol you were right, checked it out in wowhead's modelviewer. Perfect fit design wise, but gets ruined by the model itself.
    Yeah...not the same color but overall the same looks:

Definitely looks...odd.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Because sometimes you want a big honkin' shield.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Because sometimes you want a big honkin' shield.
    *SNIP*
    Very nice! Good to find alternate ways to getting shoulder looks for this Tier for non-DKs.

Do you happen to have the alternate version of the shield (with the red gem)? I think that'd be a better fit with the rest of the armor using the red accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Very nice! Good to find alternate ways to getting shoulder looks for this Tier for non-DKs.

Do you happen to have the alternate version of the shield (with the red gem)? I think that'd be a better fit with the rest of the armor using the red accent.
    The trim on the red gem shield is lighter and doesn't match the armor as well. I really wanted to use it, for the reason you mention, but it didn't mesh.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say lighter? I meant darker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post

The T17 mythic paladin shoulders also work pretty well.

I got bored with typical paladin colors so i made a fel paladin.

Last edited by Virgo; 2019-03-02 at 06:04 PM.

Got the "Bloodhunter Cloak" from a Nazmir WQ today; while the green isn't the same shade as the armor bits, and it's not full-length, it's not a bad match with the Tier 2 WoD crafted plate set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Got the "Bloodhunter Cloak" from a Nazmir WQ today; while the green isn't the same shade as the armor bits, and it's not full-length, it's not a bad match with the Tier 2 WoD crafted plate set.

Looks really nice, this also reminds me why i hate Paladins....

You guys have so many amazing armor and for some GODDAMNED REASON! The armors look amazing on humans.... WHY?! They are the most "meh" race of the Alliance! (But plate look so damn good on them)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Looks really nice, this also reminds me why i hate Paladins....

You guys have so many amazing armor and for some GODDAMNED REASON! The armors look amazing on humans.... WHY?! They are the most "meh" race of the Alliance! (But plate look so damn good on them)
    Because armor is designed around the human model. Also that set right there is just a plate set, you can have it on a warrior or DK aswell (But I do agree, Paladins have a lot of amazing sets)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

No screenshots, but I have to say that I am--and probably always will be--a huge fan of the Lightforged heritage armor (and achievement lightforged weapons) on lightforged draenei paladins. It is one of the best-looking paladin sets in the game.

That that, I will also have a Horde zandalari paladin soon, and that is bound to have some really interesting options. I could go with the heritage armor, but I'll probably look for other options. I will likely mix and match armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Because armor is designed around the human model. Also that set right there is just a plate set, you can have it on a warrior or DK aswell (But I do agree, Paladins have a lot of amazing sets)
    DK armor will never get on par with Paladin armor (as much as i hate it) though they do have some nice looking gear

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    DK armor will never get on par with Paladin armor (as much as i hate it) though they do have some nice looking gear
    Well, it all depends on taste. Some people love skulls, others like the paladin-look.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    No screenshots, but I have to say that I am--and probably always will be--a huge fan of the Lightforged heritage armor (and achievement lightforged weapons) on lightforged draenei paladins. It is one of the best-looking paladin sets in the game.

That that, I will also have a Horde zandalari paladin soon, and that is bound to have some really interesting options. I could go with the heritage armor, but I'll probably look for other options. I will likely mix and match armor.
    Funny enough, that's exactly what my LFD paladin looks like: