The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Looks really nice, this also reminds me why i hate Paladins....

You guys have so many amazing armor and for some GODDAMNED REASON! The armors look amazing on humans.... WHY?! They are the most "meh" race of the Alliance! (But plate look so damn good on them)
    That armor is available for all plate classes

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    No screenshots, but I have to say that I am--and probably always will be--a huge fan of the Lightforged heritage armor (and achievement lightforged weapons) on lightforged draenei paladins. It is one of the best-looking paladin sets in the game.

That that, I will also have a Horde zandalari paladin soon, and that is bound to have some really interesting options. I could go with the heritage armor, but I'll probably look for other options. I will likely mix and match armor.

Be sure to show your Prelate then, especially to me!

And Zandalari will have amazing mog option even if you won't be going for pure prelate visuals such as this one:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=165990/zandalar1

or this https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=17097...delviewer:31+1 <- it's interesting theme, Prelate of shark Loa.

Zandalari fans can be very creative, they even started to customize their UI:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...for_zandalari/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Pro tip: when using Bloodwake chest piece, don't obscure the tats with shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing a lot of mixed sets here that do not match, on top of 2004-2008 items paired with 2018+ design and polygon counts, it does not look good people!

shield and armor are slightly off but pretty close, still annoys me a little bit it's not the exact same shade of gold, yet to find a weapon im happy with. Maybe the current season spellblade would work but ehh.

I'm just a fan of a full set really, the TOS mythic set is one of my favorites but I used it so much im over it.

edit- before people ask its the Theramore tabard from the mists of pandaria pre launch event
    Last edited by Mulled; 2019-03-10 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    seeing a lot of mixed sets here that do not match, on top of 2004-2008 items paired with 2018+ design and polygon counts, it does not look good people!

shield and armor are slightly off but pretty close, still annoys me a little bit it's not the exact same shade of gold, yet to find a weapon im happy with. Maybe the current season spellblade would work but ehh.

I'm just a fan of a full set really, the TOS mythic set is one of my favorites but I used it so much im over it.

edit- before people ask its the Theramore tabard from the mists of pandaria pre launch event
    meh, looks impracticable and gaudy.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    meh, looks impracticable and gaudy.
    Paladin transmog in a nutshell
    though ur alt paladin looks impractical and gaudy as hell too.

do like your 120 warrior mog though, clean

-imgsnip-

Speaking of things that doesnt fit, your tabard doesnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Paladin transmog in a nutshell
    though ur alt paladin looks impractical and gaudy as hell too.
    Well considering he's been parked in Stormwind Cathedral since Legion and not out waging war... meh.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it happens a lot, but sometimes we get gems doing this, IMHO is better than just using full sets as is something more unique (though combining sets or changing a couple of pieces do the trick sometimes)

Note: Wouldn't it look better without the tabard? the tabard yellow is not the same as the armor nor the shield

Yeah, it happens a lot, but sometimes we get gems doing this, IMHO is better than just using full sets as is something more unique (though combining sets or changing a couple of pieces do the trick sometimes)

Note: Wouldn't it look better without the tabard? the tabard yellow is not the same as the armor nor the shield
    I reacted mostly to the fact that the tabard is white, while his armor is blue with golden details.

Kinda the same deal as those who slam on the tabard of the lightbringer on any set they have, because it is "rare".
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    I reacted mostly to the fact that the tabard is white, while his armor is blue with golden details.

Kinda the same deal as those who slam on the tabard of the lightbringer on any set they have, because it is "rare".
    I know it was mostly because of the white, but i have found that if the tabard have one matching color + a neutral color (white / black, in some cases brown depending the armor) it goes well, but yes, i do find it anoying when people slam the tabard of the lightbringer instead of making a set around that tabard.

I know it was mostly because of the white, but i have found that if the tabard have one matching color + a neutral color (white / black, in some cases brown depending the armor) it goes well, but yes, i do find it anoying when people slam the tabard of the lightbringer instead of making a set around that tabard.
    Yes, I agree.

Also a tabard can fit the tmog without having the right colours, as long as the theme fits. If that makes sense. Almost never the case though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabard of the lightbringer is definitely a meme at this point, i think one of the only sets that come to mind that it really meshes well with is the DK challenge mode set from Mop? i could be wrong but off the top of my head I think it would work,

-
    also sorry if anyone thought I was calling them out in my earlier post, I'm not bashing people who use like vanilla greens with legion polygon count items to make a set, if that's the set they enjoy making then so be it.

-
    Any suggestions on a replacement for the theramore tabard? or maybe some suggestions of a set that would go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    My current transmog. Been working on it for a while and I love it:
    i.imgur.com/RaPDfqZ.jpg
    Can someone tell me which set this is? I've been searching for the past couple of hours without success.

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Aylena View Post
    Can someone tell me which set this is? I've been searching for the past couple of hours without success.

Thank you so much!
    It's the LFR version of the Trial Of Valor raid set.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=143521/...he-chosen-dead

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    It's the LFR version of the Trial Of Valor raid set.

wowhead.com/item=143521/ensemble-funerary-plate-of-the-chosen-dead
    Thanks! Is the set still obtainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Aylena View Post
    Thanks! Is the set still obtainable?
    Yeah, any boss of the raid in LFR has a chance to drop the whole ensemble.

While mix-matches may not be perfect, they're approximately 3.4 bajillion times better than supremely boring complete sets. Now, sometimes one finds a truly sublime weapon/armor combo. Anything I've already seen on the front page that shows up in a mog-thread gets a hard snooze from me.

A man can dream...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    A man can dream...

A Phat phoenix appeared!