1. #10621
    The Patient Rockwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    242
    Zandalari Judgement looks pretty good


  2. #10622
    Wow, about that Judgement... sure is O_O Even those ears!

  3. #10623
    Been using this mix of t4 pvp recolour and Judgement recolour for a while now for Ret.


  4. #10624
    The Patient Rockwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrko View Post
    Wow, about that Judgement... sure is O_O Even those ears!
    Just imagine if the paladin quest givers for ZG looked like that
    Last edited by Rockwood; 2019-05-31 at 03:06 PM.

  5. #10625
    Epic! Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,557


    I love how Zandalari look in mythic T19. They sport all armor types and most armor sets pretty well imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ryuji/advanced

    Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

  6. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I love how Zandalari look in mythic T19. They sport all armor types and most armor sets pretty well imo.
    Only with those feet out they look a bit like Teenage Ninja Turtles

  7. #10627
    FYI: this week's world boss is the sole source for the matching cloak to the Uldir Normal plate set.

  8. #10628
    Epic! Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrko View Post
    Only with those feet out they look a bit like Teenage Ninja Turtles
    I don't mind the feet poking out tbh. They look fine in most gear. Draenei(refrigerator males anyways) annoy me cause they just look goofy on mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ryuji/advanced

    Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

  9. #10629
    Super excited about the heritage armor for tauren next patch, but still on the fence for race changing. Zandalari or tauren? grrr so hard to decide!




  10. #10630
    Herald of the Titans Nagrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    snip
    Zandalari still feel a bit clunky in their animations imo(especially the females), you might be better off trying either just to see how they feel before changing.

    Tauren heritage armor is definitely going to be awesome though with that big totem on your back!

  11. #10631
    I'm actually really enjoying the female zandalari, I like them with spears and the animations seem okay

    That's why the decision is so hard rofl

  12. #10632

  13. #10633
    I like the heritage armor!








  14. #10634
    Didn't take long for me to change my mog again, here's the new look

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •