Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Right click the picture, view image, use THAT URL to insert the img into your post.
    Ah, it was missing the .jpeg. Thanks a lot, edited my post.

Hey
    I was going to post my tmog but as newly registered user can't, but since it's paladin T2(old and boring) + Drillborer disk + Red sword of courage + Shadow of dread (cape). I just think it fits my female draenei very nicely and i have always liked that T2 set.

I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.

If you're quiting send me your gold.
    For The AllianceFor The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.
    I don't think there's enough interest in Tauren for that, not to forget that they already get plenty of additional lore, like the whole Highmountain storyline

Is it just me, or does the Eternal Traveler's chestplate model seem to give females a bigger chest?