Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Right click the picture, view image, use THAT URL to insert the img into your post.
    Ah, it was missing the .jpeg. Thanks a lot, edited my post.

Hey
    I was going to post my tmog but as newly registered user can't, but since it's paladin T2(old and boring) + Drillborer disk + Red sword of courage + Shadow of dread (cape). I just think it fits my female draenei very nicely and i have always liked that T2 set.

I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.

If you're quiting send me your gold.
    For The AllianceFor The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.
    I don't think there's enough interest in Tauren for that, not to forget that they already get plenty of additional lore, like the whole Highmountain storyline

Is it just me, or does the Eternal Traveler's chestplate model seem to give females a bigger chest?

When I get around to pre-ordering shadowlands, I'm gonna wear the Eternal Travelers set with the Prideful Gladiator's Ornamented Headcover (Season 15, MoP) for a while...

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...08YR2808YR387k

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Is it just me, or does the Eternal Traveler's chestplate model seem to give females a bigger chest?
    It have a plate part that stick out, so that should be what give you the ideas that they have a bigger chest

Reminder: go after the anniversary dragon bosses to get the otherwise unobtainable gloves to match the Enchanted Thorium armor (a/k/a "Imbued Plate"):

Item List
    Shoulders: Lofty Shoulderpads
    Cloak: Cloak of Scintillating Auras
    Chest: Polished Shieldbearer's Breastplate
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Shining Light
    Waist: Judgment Belt
    Legs: Enchanted Thorium Leggings
    Feet: Grim Sabatons
    Weapon: Voror, Gleaming Blade of the Stalwart (N)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-11-19 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Reminder: go after the anniversary dragon bosses to get the otherwise unobtainable gloves to match the Enchanted Thorium armor (a/k/a "Imbued Plate"):
    I don't really play anymore, just hang out on here but have you tried combining those boots and gloves with the Stromgarde warfront set? It looks absolutely amazing, kinda officer-y

Shoulders: 7th Legionnaire's Shoulderplates (second version)
    Cloak: Royal Cape
    Chest: 7th Legionnaire Breastplate / Polished Shieldbearer's Breastplate
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Shining Light
    Waist: Judgment Belt / Handcrafted Mastersmith's Girdle
    Legs: 7th Legionnaire Legguards
    Feet: Grim Sabatons
    Tabard: Stormwind / 7th Legion tabard

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...zxI8swn8zoU87o
    DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CAST ASIDE YOUR GUILT SO EASILY

I got a question for everybody. Has anyone had a ridiculous amount of trouble going after the Plate Chest that is supposed to drop off Odyn in the Mythic Trial of Valor? I've been running that place for months, full clear with bonus rolls each time, and it just refuses to drop. I've had the cloak drop a couple times, the gloves and boots drop a couple times as well as wrists and belt. But never the chest, not for me or anyone else. It's not even a set piece, just a regular chest with stats. I'm at the point of assuming it doesn't even exist and just giving up on the mog set I'm putting together.