Inspired by a mog I came across the other day, I threw this together with some of the Eternal Traveler's wear:

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Inspired by a mog I came across the other day, I threw this together with some of the Eternal Traveler's wear:

That looks mighty fine, looks like I'll have to start Antorus runs again. Normal or heroic version of thr scythe or it either that one and the mythic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    That looks mighty fine, looks like I'll have to start Antorus runs again. Normal or heroic version of thr scythe or it either that one and the mythic?
    Thank you! The blue scythe can drop from any difficulty off of Argus, but the red one only drops from Mythic.

The only real hurdle is Aggramar, since he'll one shot or punt you off the platform if you're alone.

Screenshot
    What addon are using for the character screen? Looks neat

It's Narcissus, right?
    Last edited by General Guderian; Yesterday at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Reminder: go after the anniversary dragon bosses to get the otherwise unobtainable gloves to match the Enchanted Thorium armor (a/k/a "Imbued Plate"):

Item List
    Shoulders: Lofty Shoulderpads
    Cloak: Cloak of Scintillating Auras
    Chest: Polished Shieldbearer's Breastplate
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Shining Light
    Waist: Judgment Belt
    Legs: Enchanted Thorium Leggings
    Feet: Grim Sabatons
    Weapon: Voror, Gleaming Blade of the Stalwart (N)
    Do people even still do the dragons? I don't think I've seen a group all event.

I'd love to get it but I imagine it's probably too late at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    What addon are using for the character screen? Looks neat

It's Narcissus, right?
    That's right. It was kind of introduced to me by a guildmate who's a fanatic when it comes to mogging.

I went the other way with it.

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Is it just me, or does the Eternal Traveler's chestplate model seem to give females a bigger chest?

What's that UI?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    What's that UI?
    It's the addon Narcissus. My guildmate introduced me to it.

It's the addon Narcissus. My guildmate introduced me to it.
    It looks really cool. Gonna get it. Thanks.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?