Transmog feels so miserable these days. I hope, but have no expectation, that they will change their stance of "one set per armor type" in Shadowlands. More Challenge Mode-like sets. Bring class sets back. Unleash all the recolors in the game files.

Item List
    Armor: Heroic Ny'alotha Plate
    Head: Ancient Iron Heaume
    Cloak: Blackflame Cloak

Weapon: Greatsword of Pride's Fall (M)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-03-05 at 03:13 PM.

I just hate all plate armor they tortured us with this expansion. Arathi warfront plate was cool, but as a horde player it matters not.
    Not sure why people like that tentacle garbage.
    Hopefully SL bastion gear goes back to look more paladin-y again.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I just hate all plate armor they tortured us with this expansion. Arathi warfront plate was cool, but as a horde player it matters not.
    The Bastion armor for plate seems paladin-y enough (one on the far right):

I agree, though. I do wish for the return of class-based armor. Legion had some sets that really knocked it out of the park!

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post

I agree, though. I do wish for the return of class-based armor. Legion had some sets that really knocked it out of the park!
    Yeah, mostly sporting Legion gear these days.
    The bastion mail set looks amazing! Plate is ok I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post

Is this an actual design or some fanmade art?

That's the official line art for the Kyrian set that you buy with leftover Anima.

FWIW, I think the plate set looks the worst out of the four. The shoulders just look like they ran out of ideas.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    The legendary cape looks so bad. But otherwise awesome mogs!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Mail from the Bastion sets looks the best, IMHO.
    I can... live with the plate version, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    With that color selection... It'd look amazing if you swapped out those shoulders with the paladin CM gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    With that color selection... It'd look amazing if you swapped out those shoulders with the paladin CM gear.
    Unfortunately, in-game it looks more like a bronze-gold than actual gold so the colors are off.

The plate does kinda fit the whole "Bastion" definition tho. That wooden looking plate is the best out of them though, and I feel like that would fit paladin quite well too.

10+ Year Old Account
    That bronze tint... does anything match it ingame atm!?

The red set at least you can match our MOP tiger shoulders. Yellow would clash but it's doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Another Trial of Style with no "new" sets. I just do not understand this company.

Cross-posted from this thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ows-your-strut

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-03-20 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    That bronze tint... does anything match it ingame atm!?

The red set at least you can match our MOP tiger shoulders. Yellow would clash but it's doable.
    I think the Revendreth set is going to match well with Lightforge and Judgment. I mean, the helmet is already basically the original Lightforge crown except with a double digit polygon count. Blood Elves will have a few more options between their heritage gear and some of the PvP sets. Could probably get away with some one off pieces like Mantle of Abrahmis or Hood of Hungering Darkness.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2020-03-21 at 02:24 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Another Trial of Style with no "new" sets. I just do not understand this company.

Cross-posted from this thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ows-your-strut

*SNIP*
    Which would be better (or less worse), though? Blizzard coming out and giving some nonsense answer to why they've been neglecting Trial of Style AGAIN, or them saying nothing on the matter, ignoring it all together, despite people airing their grievances?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Unfortunately, in-game it looks more like a bronze-gold than actual gold so the colors are off.
    There are multiple colors of the armor. They used the real gold set to show off the wings.

Incidentally, there are at least four colors of wings. I wonder what the sassy black armor looks like...

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Incidentally, there are at least four colors of wings. I wonder what the sassy black armor looks like...
    Don't you mean, "the awesome colors players likely won't get access to"? Still waiting on that purple armor for Lightforged Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.
    I primarily transmog on Tauren models. I have a stockpile of them across different armor types if you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    Well, after trying for almost a year, the chest finally dropped off a bonus roll. I wanted something bulky and ridiculous.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/TO5c0CH.png[img]

Head: Wild Gladiator's Scaled Helm (warlords season 2)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of Crackling Flame (mythic Goroth)
    Cloak: Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen (Mists of Pandaria Legendary Cape)
    Chest: Gleaming Val'kyr Cuirass (mythic Odyn)
    Hands: Reinforced Hound-Handler's Gauntlets (Mythic Guarm)
    Waist: Demonsteel Waistguard (Legion Crafting)
    Legs: Legplates of the Highlord (Mythic Gul'dan)
    Feet: Steadfast Purifier's Warboots (Mythic Maiden of Vigilance)
    Weapon: Seventh Legionnaire's Claymore
    Illusion: Power Torrent
    My friend... This is glorious. Full applause. I would be legit terrified if that thing came charging at me on the battle field.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Took it 1 step further

I dunno what makes people "droll" about such tmogs lol... You guys look like a walking Christmas trees.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I mean it makes you look like Nightmare from Soul Caliber:

Well.. as close as WoW will let you get to it anyway.

Just wish the 2h sword from the raid was closer to Nightmare's style instead of being so rectangular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I dunno what makes people "droll" about such tmogs lol... You guys look like a walking Christmas trees.
    WoW's style has always been about exaggerated features. Thus why Tier Sets have always looked so in-yo-face compared to most other armor in the game.