The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    You and me both battle brother. Or give paladins an off hand bolter

I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.

Sorry for the off topic pic.
    Revendreth Covenant mail set is basically a flashier Witch Hunter.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This look really damn good, this remind me why i hate Paladins so much, they get so many cool transmog options, and i really hate Paladins playstyle in general >.>
    I've been in a love/hate relationship with mine since vanilla. We've been on again off again for 15 years.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Probably the best transmog in the game.

I'm all about that purple recolor...and the gold one. Something tells me the black/red and gold/blue are elite PvP colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    The tier 16 lfr head and shoulders go with it to a degree. Better than the standard ones I think.
    Mmh this actually fits quite well. Good job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Probably the best transmog in the game.
    Not bad, but it's a full set, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I've been in a love/hate relationship with mine since vanilla. We've been on again off again for 15 years.
    I used my MOP Boost in one, regret it 10 mins later, and the only reason i used the boost, was because there were so many cool transmog i wanted to make for a Paladin, but god damn it, dislike the playstyle, and having in mind that i got a lvl 90 without any previous knowledge of the class, that made it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Too bad everything's so dilluted in WoW, with both sides having the light there's no room for fanatics
    The Scarlet Crusade is making a comeback literally now, at least on paper, there are pamphlets spouting fake news against Alliance leader figures.

However, I don't think fanatics/extremists like the Scarlets, or the Sylvanas loyalists on Horde side, should really be a gameplay option for players.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I'm all about that purple recolor...and the gold one. Something tells me the black/red and gold/blue are elite PvP colors.
    There are not enough colorways for the PvP sets to have unique faction colors. If I had to guess, the red set is elite, the purple set is conquest, the gold set is LFR, the dark blue set is normal, the green set is heroic, and the light blue set is mythic.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I wish there was a way to improve the fidelity or pixel count for some of the old armor textures.

Anyone know how to do that (even if it's in model viewer context)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The Scarlet Crusade is making a comeback literally now, at least on paper, there are pamphlets spouting fake news against Alliance leader figures.

However, I don't think fanatics/extremists like the Scarlets, or the Sylvanas loyalists on Horde side, should really be a gameplay option for players.
    Also we have the Lightforged from AU, not that relevant right now, but, hey, they are a thing and were really introduced as fanatics in this exp.

Welp. Plate is getting the goods in Shadowlands.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=312253/...lands-raid-set

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.wowhead.com/news=312253/...lands-raid-set

I'm praying for that one to not be the PVP elite set. It's seriously the prettiest set I've seen in years for any armor class.

I am SO happy they're adding more fur and leather to plate. Makes it look less like we're in tin man suits and more organic, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Wow, this looks really neat! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm praying for that one to not be the PVP elite set. It's seriously the prettiest set I've seen in years for any armor class.

I am SO happy they're adding more fur and leather to plate. Makes it look less like we're in tin man suits and more organic, imo.
    The other plate set looks insane too with the extra cloth added to it. now if this game would only have some good cloaks that are wide instead of the way they are currently. Sheesh, sick.
    Certainly the best plate sets so far. (if you are looking for bulky tanky guys)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they open the restrictions for covenant mog at the end of SL.

posting an oldie but a goodie, classic low-key pally mog

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316170/...wlands?webhook

NEW TRANSMOGRIFY_RIGHT_SHOULDER
    Transmog Each Shoulder Separately

holy fuck

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316170/...wlands?webhook

NEW TRANSMOGRIFY_RIGHT_SHOULDER
    Transmog Each Shoulder Separately

holy fuck
    Holy shit, I've been waiting years for that! Hopefully that means we can hide one shoulder and keep the other visible too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of