10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Holy shit, I've been waiting years for that! Hopefully that means we can hide one shoulder and keep the other visible too!
    I think that's the bare minimum, but if it works just how the tooltip says, it would be great (being able to use 2 different shoulderpads would be nice)

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad they are finally adding this feature. There are quite a few shoulder sets that I think would look better with just one side. Being able to mix and match would be even better but I'd settle for hiding one side at this point. Maybe next we could see this feature next for gloves. I'm kind of a less is more style of mogger, so things like this help me greatly.

I'm going to match my current look with the new Venthyr 2H-sword for maximum, mmm

7+ Year Old Account
    My current Tank setup, inspired by Liadrin's classic scheme.

All the Antorus Sets are great for Blood Elfs / Void Elfs, just a bit sad they never released the black/red coloured one.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Naifatzadepix View Post
    It's not "black", though; closer to a brownish gray when viewed in-game. It's also no longer available.

Even the "black/red" versions of armor don't feature the color black, per se. They're all shades of gray, like Lord Sanguinar's coveted Tier 1/Tier 3 mixed set. Why Blizzard seems so opposed to "true" black armor sets must be due to color contrast issues.

But, as seen below, they also get the colors wrong at times. I mean, come on...blue/gold is classic Alliance, and Bronze/Gray is...Horde? Only NPCs get to wear the leftmost set, another of Blizzard's irritating things they love to do.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-05-27 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    It's not "black", though; closer to a brownish gray when viewed in-game. It's also no longer available.

Even the "black/red" versions of armor don't feature the color black, per se. They're all shades of gray, like Lord Sanguinar's coveted Tier 1/Tier 3 mixed set. Why Blizzard seems so opposed to "true" black armor sets must be due to color contrast issues.
    Black is absolutely awful color to work with and give any texture. Dark greys, purples and blues work much better for art and texturing while achieving the wanted overall look.

All the unused skins in the game really frustrate me. More things to collect = more retained subs. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    I'm sad this absolutely gorgeous weapon isn't available to players..

*SNIP*

But, as seen below, they also get the colors wrong at times. I mean, come on...blue/gold is classic Alliance, and Bronze/Gray is...Horde? Only NPCs get to wear the leftmost set, another of Blizzard's irritating things they love to do.

*SNIP*
    All the unused skins in the game really frustrate me. More things to collect = more retained subs. I just don't get it.
    What really gets me is that for many of the NPCs, they get the all the mogs and customization options players yearn for, yet when players asks for the same options (limitations lifted), there is no end to the excuses Blizzard spits out for why they don't give us what we want.

Yes, it's maybe not so imaginative, but this set is my favorite set in the game, (mostly the original one)so, old tier6 mixed with t20. The book might be a bit off, but it look better in game. Surprisingly enough, my Blood Elf is rocking the same set!

And..

dat ass.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-05-30 at 03:27 AM.

One great upside to Shadowlands is the improved character customization. Try it out in the Wowhead Dressing Room tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why all male human faces look asian in the Dressing Room?
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Yet another recolor of an existing set only used by NPCs:

I honestly just think they forget about them.
    They create them for a purpose, maybe they end up not getting used for the original purpose, and then the art team/designers move onto their next task.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2020-06-01 at 02:20 PM.

Woa this looks like an old weapon design sketch of mine :O Where is this from? Shadowlands? Never seen it before O.o

5+ Year Old Account

Omfg I would really want that!

It also matches the Silver Hand items we get in Legion like the hammers and shields.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really am worried for Mogit going into SL.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Really digging the crusader looking set and weapons.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another recolor of an existing set only used by NPCs:

I want this set.