The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Nice...Pretty much how imagine human heritage armour...well...a bit less plate-like so all can wear it, but yeah. Lions, silver, gold and blue
    Heh yeah, it's not overly creative but it's about as "human paladin" as it gets.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    The closest to human, orc, night elf and undead heritage armor that we'll get will likely be the warfront armor sets. Still wish this was an option though:

and this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Someone on Reddit said the left set is obtained in the Exile's Reach leveling zone in Shadowlands. Don't have beta, can't confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Digging around on WoWhead showed this set as the quest rewards for Exile's Reach:

I mean I'm fine with collecting the rest of it but still need the big boi shoulders. That would be nice.

Edit: Also this was my paladin's look before I unsubbed back in April:

Waiting for Shadowlands to get closer then I'll mess with more mogs by that time.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2020-07-28 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Yeah, I was never able to finish that set due to half the pieces being RNG from PvP.

As for the "upgraded" versions of the Warfront recolor, I'd like to think they'd put them up for Marks or even in Trial of Style, but we know they'll probably just languish in the game files, like that purple Lightforged Draenei recolor, or the reddish MoP challenge mode recolor.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-07-28 at 02:25 AM.

Remember that question from BfA dev video, "What does an Old God paladin set look like?"

Welp... https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_tear_set_by/

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Remember that question from BfA dev video, "What does an Old God paladin set look like?"

Welp... https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_tear_set_by/

*SNIP*
    It makes me sad that Blizzard doesn't put in the effort to making class specific armor set anymore, all the while using the lamest of excuses to justify their laziness.

As for this armor set, very nice! COuld use a bit of cleaning up here and there, but overall, I think it's appropriate.

What do you suppose the set's name should be? I think it needs something to do with "grasp" or "reach", what with those "tentacles" writhing around the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Need to see the size in the dressing room; I fear they might be "short" 2 handers.

Them Maw 2-handers tho...

I like the 4th one down (the gold one). Very Paladin-esque.

Question; would the Sin'dorei heritage armour and the first tint of Ashbringer's "Valorous: Burning Reprisal" work aesthetically?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post

Question; would the Sin'dorei heritage armour and the first tint of Ashbringer's "Valorous: Burning Reprisal" work aesthetically?
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...8WTa808E3U87ki Not really if you ask me.

I've stopped trying to too closely match weapons to transmogs, since it's impossible about 90% of time. Get the armor set right, and then pick a weapon that fits thematically (but bonus if the colors are similar).

What WOULD look awesome with the Blood Elf heritage set is if there were a red/gold version of the Alliance BfA faction/PvP sword.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-08-01 at 05:47 PM.

This guy has done awesome Old God-themed sets. Oh, what could have been!

https://www.artstation.com/lordozy

Once we can finally transmog other artifacts, I'll go with this set for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the sheath position on the back on the holy artifact skins. Same with the protection one from the balance of power quest. It looks so silly, that i never use them.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

[QUOTE=Gloriandus;52544252]This guy has done awesome Old God-themed sets. Oh, what could have been!

https://www.artstation.com/lordozy

that "artist" has potential; a flare for vibrant color palettes

however....that body of work isn't at all impressive. its taking other artist's hard work, cutting them up into a collage and drawing crayons on top of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if I could get some help/advice on a transmog, I haven't found any that matches my mount. I have the Crusader's Black Warhorse. So I'd like something that matches that for a blood elf paladin. Currently using a zandalari troll style set and just want something different. Any ideas or tips are appreciated <3

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post
    I was wondering if I could get some help/advice on a transmog, I haven't found any that matches my mount. I have the Crusader's Black Warhorse. So I'd like something that matches that for a blood elf paladin. Currently using a zandalari troll style set and just want something different. Any ideas or tips are appreciated <3
    Maybe normal t8? The one from Ulduar?

Behold, my try hard mog. Composed of mostly unobtainable items.

Last edited by Varx; 2020-08-08 at 06:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Behold, my try hard mog. Composed of mostly unobtainable items.

Looks a bit like a kids toy from the 80's, from some forgotten cartoon.

A bit outdated textures, but still the best match in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, while the colour scheme doesn't match, it is actually a good fit imo, better than I expected it to be. Because think about it - Sin'dorei architecture and aesthetics are all red with gold frames/patterns and green gems. BUT their Sunwell, which stands surrounded by the aforementioned red and gold and green aesthetic, is orange with different shade of orange with another different shade of orange. And the Burning Reprisal Ashbringer skin is exactly that. So while it does not fit the Heritage armor colour-wise, it doesn't necessarily have to. The blade standing out (yet making perfect sense theme-wise) is not a bad thing at all, imo. Belf Paladins draw power directly from the Sunwell and really like their Sun and Phoenix aesthetics, so :P

Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post
    This maybe (Paladin Season 16 PvP set)? Or maybe the darker versions of the WotLK PvP Season 5/6 sets with Argent Vanguard tabard?

Really tired of plate shoulders being so ridiculously large.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's my Holy Paladin Xmog

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE