Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Finally able to log in only to find that we STILL can't save transmog sets with artifact weapons as the active look. Come on, Blizz.
    I've had certain success with using FixTransmogOutfits, although it's not perfect either.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wow...is that from another game? That looks almost to good for WoW...
    It is pretty impressive.

Of course the way you can tell it's "still WoW" is the lack of modeling of the armour on the chest, which was retro when WoW did it in 2004 and in 2020 is pretty much a fashion statement. Chest armour tended to be the one part that was reliably properly modeled in other MMORPGs (that and helmets). And Blizzard themselves have discussed it as a problem they'd like to address since Cataclysm I think.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

10+ Year Old Account

I was using the mace from the same raid tier before, but I switched to the Ashbringer since it matches my tabard more. That said, I am actively looking for a better weapon with a well matching colour scheme, since using the Ashbringer to me feels a bit unoriginal.

Left set is my Ret, right is Holy. I think the tattoo might be a bit much and I should stick with white tattoo/eyes, but idk.

5+ Year Old Account
    Btw, does anyone know what are the shoulders that pallies wear in the new character creation screen? They look like they are from Legion, but my pally wasn't overly active during Legion (it had taken the backseat to priest/mage).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I hate wearing dresses/robes but i found that the Raid Finder color of the TOS set works pretty well with the T2 recolor from BC dungeons
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG]
    [/IMG]

Still upset there are basically no pants that mog well with T2 Original Color, Would also prefer the handle of the mace for the T2 Original set to match better but it looks alright when I'm running around smashing face with it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Btw, does anyone know what are the shoulders that pallies wear in the new character creation screen? They look like they are from Legion, but my pally wasn't overly active during Legion (it had taken the backseat to priest/mage).
    On the creation screen the paladin is wearing the full T19 set. If you want the offset piece for a different class look for Pauldrons of Shifting Runes from Il'gynoth
    Last edited by ZazuuPriest; 2020-11-07 at 07:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really hoping that single-shoulder mogging would come through pre-patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm excited to mix these two sets together. I love it when they use this shade of gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

I'm excited to mix these two sets together. I love it when they use this shade of gold.
    Such a shame there isn't a hint of blue in those wings though!

(And even bigger shame that I dont have that damn CM set )
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Nearly a week now, and still no Death Warden's Greatblade from the rare that drops it. Go away, anima! Give me sword!

Starting to mess about again! Cloak doesn't match, but I love the design of it. Armor is "gray" but one of those weird greenish grays Blizzard loves so.

- - - Updated - - -

Got 'im!

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-12-03 at 07:06 AM.

Don't forget to do the daily treasure at Purity's Pinnacle for the blue one as well.

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Grinded out the Elite set last week and got lucky with a matching weapon from the Great Vault yesterday, super happy with the result! Although the belt for the set is amazing design-wise, it clips the bottom part of the tabard. I did find a questing belt that matches the color of the set pretty well though.
    Since there are no good white/silver tabards out there, I decided to go for a red and black one to make it pop a bit and match the Venthyr colors. Considering the Berserking-illusion on the weapon for the blood effect as well.

Last edited by Cariboulou; 2020-12-17 at 11:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quick question about the Legion Artifacts. I unlocked the Vindicator's Bulwark back in Legion and had all 4 colors unlocked. On all my other characters all 4 options are available for transmog but my Paladin. The base purple is locked. Anyone know why that could be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Quick question about the Legion Artifacts. I unlocked the Vindicator's Bulwark back in Legion and had all 4 colors unlocked. On all my other characters all 4 options are available for transmog but my Paladin. The base purple is locked. Anyone know why that could be?
    Are you looking for the shield or the mace part of the transmog? Could look specifically in the shield or 1H sword section(since the mace is still technically the artifact sword).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Are you looking for the shield or the mace part of the transmog? Could look specifically in the shield or 1H sword section(since the mace is still technically the artifact sword).
    Either. Only the red and yellow are available yet I had all 4 unlocked during Legion. Just wondering if they were removed for some unknown reason? I did put in a ticket to find out. Just thought it was weird Considering I used the purple appearance during Legion and know it's locked when I go to the Order Hall and that is the default appearance.

Please send help