This is the kind of lazy stuff I despise from Blizzard. Cloaks matching the Maw sets are only available for the PvP tints. Why? They reflect the color of the gambesons, yet they really couldn't be bothered to make a cloak for each tint?

I think Jaithys, the Prison Blade is neat (although another ludicrously thick-bladed sword), but needs some contrast in it. There are other complimentary colors that could be used, but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    I think Jaithys, the Prison Blade is neat (although another ludicrously thick-bladed sword), but needs some contrast in it. There are other complimentary colors that could be used, but you get the idea.

*SNIP*
    Oh! That looks lovely! Gotta love the use of complimentary colors.

Can the other recolors of the sword be explored? What other colors can be added to the recolors?

took this while waiting for a friend to come over for Rustfeather:
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Grinded out the Elite set last week and got lucky with a matching weapon from the Great Vault yesterday, super happy with the result! Although the belt for the set is amazing design-wise, it clips the bottom part of the tabard. I did find a questing belt that matches the color of the set pretty well though.
    Since there are no good white/silver tabards out there, I decided to go for a red and black one to make it pop a bit and match the Venthyr colors. Considering the Berserking-illusion on the weapon for the blood effect as well.

Which elite set is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post

Love this, what all did you do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    posting an oldie but a goodie, classic low-key pally mog

Love this, whats in it?

Quote Originally Posted by InflaterMouse View Post
    Which elite set is this?
    It's the Shadowlands S1 Elite with a shadowlands questing green for the belt. Weapon is the HC Nathria Venthyr 2hander. I switched to Kyrian since then, so I had to swap out the weapon since I couldn't mog the Venthyr weapons anymore. This is the current updated set I'm running (with a much better belt):

To answer your other two questions, the second pic you quoted is the MoP challenge mode paladin set with the WoD challenge mode polearm and the Kyrian cloak transmog for wings.
    The third pic is WoD S1 non-elite pvp set, Tabard of the Argent Dawn and Plundered Blade of Northern Kings as the weapon. The head piece is Alaina's Bonnet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    It's the Shadowlands S1 Elite with a shadowlands questing green for the belt. Weapon is the HC Nathria Venthyr 2hander. I switched to Kyrian since then, so I had to swap out the weapon since I couldn't mog the Venthyr weapons anymore. This is the current updated set I'm running (with a much better belt):

To answer your other two questions, the second pic you quoted is the MoP challenge mode paladin set with the WoD challenge mode polearm and the Kyrian cloak transmog for wings.
    The third pic is WoD S1 non-elite pvp set, Tabard of the Argent Dawn and Plundered Blade of Northern Kings as the weapon. The head piece is Alaina's Bonnet.
    Nice just getting back into the pally, looking for ideas and spin offs. Love some of the mogs and would love to have them all on my pally but also don't want to use them because someone else is lol.

Edited to add : the mace LOOKS WAY better for a pally. Also, you could adjust hair color based on tabards as well. Accent it with some of the weapon enchants as well.
    Last edited by InflaterMouse; 2021-08-10 at 08:04 AM.

Go for it dude, it's so cool that we literally have 10 years of mogs in this very thread to go through! (10 yr anniversary on the 17th august). Guaranteed to find some inspiration for a set somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Nice just getting back into the pally, looking for ideas and spin offs. Love some of the mogs and would love to have them all on my pally but also don't want to use them because someone else is lol.
    One thing to note is that some of the pieces/sets you see in here are items that can no longer be obtained, such as the Argent Dawn tabard and the MoP challenge set that you commented on below. It's unfortunate, and I wish they'd stop removing things.

One thing to note is that some of the pieces/sets you see in here are items that can no longer be obtained, such as the Argent Dawn tabard and the MoP challenge set that you commented on below. It's unfortunate, and I wish they'd stop removing things.
    I have most of those and am attempting to build my own version honestly. But yea its sad they take stuff outside of like the challenge mode and tower stuff out the game.

This is my prot paladin with a combo of hidden appearance relic gear, HT11 gear, kyrian covenant armor, and the chest piece is a legendary that I got as a random drop from somewhere that I can't remember

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I have most of those and am attempting to build my own version honestly. But yea its sad they take stuff outside of like the challenge mode and tower stuff out the game.
    I've been petitioning blizz to just put them back in the game. Think about this for a minute: You have two easy EASY options for Challenge Mode Mop/Wod/Tower stuff - you re-release the content and scale everything so that its STILL HARD, or you put it on the black market action house. Easy Peazy

Matching mount is Foresworn Aquilon.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2021-08-23 at 11:24 PM.

simple and efficient !

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I've been petitioning blizz to just put them back in the game. Think about this for a minute: You have two easy EASY options for Challenge Mode Mop/Wod/Tower stuff - you re-release the content and scale everything so that its STILL HARD, or you put it on the black market action house. Easy Peazy
    It will be very cheating to buy things on the black market when people put a lot of effort into challange...

That's one dope mog, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I am in total agreement with this. Like the tower could have been open always, no reason not to keep it that way and scale it for the instance. Would love to get the challenge modes stuff, I never had the opportunity to run those.

- - - Updated - - -

Matching mount is Foresworn Aquilon.

There is a still a lot of opportunity with this as well. If you wanted the theme to be a bit on the lighter side there are a ton of tabard options that would completely change the feel of this. Love it! Thanks for sharing!