Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    my permanent lvl 60 priest is rocking full t1 mc gear with anathema and I just recently completed the whole AQ set, not its time for t2
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

I have it, of course. If I go around in T1 or T2 look I'll definitely use it. However Priest T6 + Crystal Spire of Karabor is still my favourite look in WoW. It's a shame the old +81 healing enchant (now +43 SP) probably can't be transmogified. The spirit cloth items from Sunwell are a close second, worn with Val'anyr and Book of Highborne Hymns.

Immolation Oil anyone?

Kept mine :3
    Got it in WotLK though, as that was when I changed my main from Paladin to Priest.

This isn't obtainable anymore as of 4.1 or 4.0.3 in Cataclysm I think, good thing I saved mine

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it in Vanilla, kept it ever since. Anathema looks awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I carry it around in my bags along with the Virtuous set. I remember I had the eye in my bank during Wrath and I wondered why on earth it said Class: Priest. So I looked it up and found out it was to make that staff! I got it a day or two before they removed it, still very glad I did as well
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasnt left my bags since I got it. Pity I'm not using a staff though, I probably wont get to use it to transmog for a while
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    Ofc. also got my atiesh - Rule of thumb; Don´t dis stuff like weapons and trinkets (and tier items). High risc you wont be able to get it again.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

uhhh.....problem.

Pretty sure this is the only weapon in the game with the shapeshifting on use. So what's going to happen? Do you just pick one skin? can you put them in as separate items in void storage? Cause the best part of the weapon is people that don't know what it is and they just watch you shapeshift it back and forth.

Honestly, don't need any new weapon to be able to be shifted back and forth, but it would be kind of cool if it retained that ability somehow. Benediction for the 'holy' sets and anathema for the 'shadow' looking sets (like t5)

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not the only weapon with an an "on use shift". Not sure what you are talking about by shape-shifting it back and forth, pretty sure mine has a 30 minute cooldown between uses.

Anyway, since staff has two item IDs (one for each version). Quite simply, it will take on the form of the weapon you use at the time. Your current equipped weapon will not gain the ability to transform.

You do not need to have the item in Void Storage to transmogrify the looks onto your equipment.

It's unlikely you'll have the same weapon for Shadow and Holy, so just stick Anathema on your Shadow set weapon and Benediction on your Holy set weapon.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-08-21 at 06:36 PM.