Deleted

Small (yet VERY annoying) issue with my UI

I am have a small issue and is rather troublesome and its not aesthetically pleasing, if anyone has some advise on how I might go about resolving the issue = you are uber.

SO what is the issue?

Well in the pic attached you can see the boss bar on the right doesnt line up correctly. This happens on most fights!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6...1611161308.jpg

SO what addons do I use?

Badboy
    Bagnon
    Bartender4 (with buttonfacade)
    Bison
    Castbars
    DBM
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Recount
    Pitbull Unit Frames 4.0
    SexyMap
    Titan Panels

Now I have been told that sexymap might be the one creating the issue SO i did reset the profile but no luck, still the same issue

All help is hugely appreciated.
    Regards,

10+ Year Old Account
    Just change the scale of the boss bar to be the same as yours, then line it up?

Edit: Nvm, just realised what you were talking about. How about trying "Move Anything". Addon that allows you to move any part of your ui around. Might help?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Just change the scale of the boss bar to be the same as yours, then line it up?

Edit: Nvm, just realised what you were talking about. How about trying "Move Anything". Addon that allows you to move any part of your ui around. Might help?
    Tried that with no avail

Deleted
    You can create your own boss frames, I see you're using Pitbull. Google-fu should get you instructions pretty fast, I was able to manage it so pretty much anyone could I'd think.

Ok found it: http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/

This worked perfectly for me, will solve your alignment woes and you can skin it to be the same as your other frames.

resizing your boss frame might work, Oh and btw.
    You should really keep Demo shout up on bosses D:

Just noticed kek.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruii View Post
    resizing your boss frame might work, Oh and btw.
    You should really keep Demo shout up on bosses D:

Just noticed kek.
    Bah Demo shout is for the WEAK! :P ..nah wa sjust a slow day for me ^_^

---------- Post added 2011-08-18 at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Augh View Post
    You can create your own boss frames, I see you're using Pitbull. Google-fu should get you instructions pretty fast, I was able to manage it so pretty much anyone could I'd think.

Ok found it: http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/

This worked perfectly for me, will solve your alignment woes and you can skin it to be the same as your other frames.
    Gonna see if this works better ty for the advise!