Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    M98B now throwing golf balls like someone said in another forums. The best sniper rifle is gone and now all switched to Semi Auto rifles to benefit from the new retarded suppression.
    I hate semi auto sniper rifles so so much, I wish they didn't do that to the bolt actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    M98B now throwing golf balls like someone said in another forums. The best sniper rifle is gone and now all switched to Semi Auto rifles to benefit from the new retarded suppression.
    I hate semi-auto's with a passion, even when I'm in close quarters I feel so uncomfortable using a x3.4 scope on a semi-auto. I'm still sticking with the bolt action snipers due to principle and the fact they promote aiming for the head over spamming bodyshots...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodygrinder View Post
    I hate semi-auto's with a passion, even when I'm in close quarters I feel so uncomfortable using a x3.4 scope on a semi-auto. I'm still sticking with the bolt action snipers due to principle and the fact they promote aiming for the head over spamming bodyshots...
    I have this weird quirk of my play where if I have a weapon that allows me to fire foolishly, I start to do just that.
    If I use a spammy weapon I start to spam and loose my abilility to fire my beloved bolt actions properly.
    If you cant do it with one shot dont bother is my motto.

My impressions of the new patch:
    - Love the new suppression, it's probably a tad too much but atleast it forces people to go into cover and rely on their team more - I just hope they don't nerf it too much in the next patch.
    - Foregrip seems quite useless now.
    - Stingers/IGLA range is too low, good luck getting a lock on a jet
    - Dogfighting takes forever now due to low Jet main cannon damage
    - G3A3 is better
    - Love SG553
    - I like that flash suppressor is actually a viable option now
    - Like the change to tanks, tanks can't drive through the streets not caring about anything anymore
    - Undecided on the Jet hardbreak change, I guess it was a bit ridiculous
    - They need to fix AA missiles :3
    Last edited by Grable; 2012-04-03 at 11:11 AM.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Hello? Anyone here? Just wanted to stop by and say that the A-91 makes me look good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Hello? Anyone here? Just wanted to stop by and say that the A-91 makes me look good.
    Pretty much the case for anyone who uses that gun.

15+ Year Old Account
    hey, anyone right now, having problems getting on the battlelog?

i keep getting username or password incorrect, but when i click on the forget password thing, it brings me to nothing.

so i cant seem to play bf3 right now because i cant log on to battlelog.

Can anyone shed some light on PC version of BF3 for me? I love it on consoles, but feel like the 64 player games may be too chaotic. And not to mention I'd have to re-unlock everything, alongside paying another $75 for the game, and Karkand DLC. Would it be worth it in your opinion?

I'm looking for it to be my go-to game for PC. I was hoping Tribes: Ascend could takes that place but it really didn't cut it for me. Skiing is very fun, but really all the game is, is flying and learning how to lead your shot at certain distances / heights.

It is worth it. 64p is more chaotic, but the map is way bigger so people usually scatter around flags. 64p rush is NOT recommended, steer away from servers with 64p rush as those maps were only designed for 32p. Hardcore on a Wake Island 64p is the best experience this game can offer.

New Patch Impressions (PS3 User)
    A91 Finally has some dog tags horrah!
    USAS-12 is finally nerfed into oblivion with frags = YES!
    Air combat seems to last alot shorter now than before due to the lock on thing with flares.
    Dunno about the rest of you all but tanks for me now seem to be alot better with aiming, as in less kickback from the Main Cannon and also less smoke for a better view of where the thing goes. It also appears that canister shell appears to be alot better than it was before patch (might just be me however).
    Also beeping with jeeps is incredibly fun when beeping at annoying tanks in your way, it can also be annoying for you when some guy in a jeep continues to drive around you beeping.
    - Yeah I use tanks more than any other vehicle as you might be able to tell.

Its mostly fine on console, but a great great disappointment on pc when you apply the same balancing on console. Tanks are now moving coffins, heli is extremely squshy, jets are invinclble thank to nerfed stinger range AND DAMAGE. Heli and ground troops stand no chance against jet now, contrady to what DICE promised in patch note.

Most of my friends quit the game already. My clan teamspeak usually got a dozen ol at the same time, but everyone switched to other games like dota 2.

The patched was released for 360,the first day I played it,I felt some kind of change.I sucked at it.The next day I regained my skill though.

Deleted
    For me game was ruined when EA servers got completely removed.

Metro is an even bigger clusterfuck than before. Non-stop grenade spamming.
    I'm still thinking about it...

What the hell did they do to stingers? Am I the only one that finds them almost useless now?

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    What the hell did they do to stingers? Am I the only one that finds them almost useless now?
    I've never considered them to be useful since the game came out. The missiles were always slow, you could fire 5 missiles at a heli/jet and none would hit them(If they knew how to fly). Even If a missile hit them, It does nothing to stop them. It's very easy to recover from a stinger hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I've never considered them to be useful since the game came out. The missiles were always slow, you could fire 5 missiles at a heli/jet and none would hit them(If they knew how to fly). Even If a missile hit them, It does nothing to stop them. It's very easy to recover from a stinger hit.
    Yep, killing jets was hard enough before now its nearly impossible.

I like the patch, spent most of my time since the patch playing op metro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    Metro is an even bigger clusterfuck than before. Non-stop grenade spamming.
    Metro rush is retarded. Getting B is such a huge pain I mostly just farm kills with it and ignore objectives.

I've noticed something really annoying and I'm not sure if it's exploits or if I'm just bad. A few times now I've noticed, I'll fully hit someone and you'll see the little blood spurt that comes but theyll manage to kill me and still be at 100% It's frustrating because some day's ill fully head shot people, and again you'll see the blood spurt and its lined up and theyll still be at 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    this game makes we want to punt gnomes, it has been a huge fail since the latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    this game makes we want to punt gnomes, it has been a huge fail since the latest patch.
    Just use the A-91 and pwn all >.>