15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holperd View Post
    Could someone outline or provide a link to what one gets right now if they subscribe to the Premium service right now. I understand that future DLC's are included, as well as early DLC access and some Battlelog features. But are additional weapons, appearance, vehicles unlocked immediate? If so is there a list of those items somewhere?
    well, you get access to the camo on your weapons right away, as well as the premium appearances, the weapons come with the expansions and completing the new assignments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holperd View Post
    Could someone outline or provide a link to what one gets right now if they subscribe to the Premium service right now. I understand that future DLC's are included, as well as early DLC access and some Battlelog features. But are additional weapons, appearances, and vehicles unlocked immediately? If so is there a list of those items somewhere?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/premium/

Close Quarters

4 new maps
    HD Destruction
    New game modes
    10 new weapons

You also get a special knife, you can reset all of your stats, special double XP events, dog tags, queue priority, and new assignments.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Wow....I didn't know you get FUCKING VEHICLES! My god. This is way worse than that COD premium thing. Some people are too stupid to understand that this isn't ok.
    It's ok to pay twice for B2K(if you bought limited edition)? It's ok to get EXCLUSIVE VEHICLES AND WEAPONS IN A GAME WHERE VEHICLES AND WEAPONS MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I would be ok with cosmetic skins or something, but actual weapons and vehicles!?!
    Christ people, you don't even know what the hell Aftermath and Endgame are and what they offer but yet you still buy them! Who knows, you probably will quit BF3 to play planetside 2 or something before those come out.
    BF3 premium is just one massive preorder. A preorder with the most offensive exclusives that I have ever seen.

Bash this post all you want, but if you bought premium me and EA are laughing our asses off at you.
    Uhm you actually do not get an advantage by buying these expansions or paying for the premium service... You can only use the new tanks n stuff in the new maps you get from buying the DLCs. So you only get to play with other people who have the EXACT same options like you.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/05/ba...-tank-battles/

Here is link to some pics of Armored Kill DLC showing AC-130 in action, Guys...it's time to WTFPWN everyone on the map lol, we only need B52 with carpet bombing and we are set to go.

And that just wiped every trace of regret I might have had on the Premium purchase. DICE deserves my money for doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I read you won't actually be able to pilot the thing which saddens me but those maps looks amazing and freaking massive!

You were able to fly an AC-130 in Battlefield 1942's "Desert Combat" mod..........it was amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    They will reduce suppression effect. Anything else is fine.

getting hit while your emc is up isn't fine, ecm that doesn't break lock isn't fine (still happens) tanks being blown up in 1-2 hits not fine. those were my beefs with the last patch, i know the changed this the most recent and improved the gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    getting hit while your emc is up isn't fine, ecm that doesn't break lock isn't fine (still happens) tanks being blown up in 1-2 hits not fine. those were my beefs with the last patch, i know the changed this the most recent and improved the gameplay.
    If you put the EMC up after the missile is fired I don't think it is supposed to stop it, that is what flares are for. I have never had a problem with an EMC not breaking a lock, I have also never been locked onto someone that uses it that the lock doesn't break. Idk where you are getting tanks die from 1-2 hits. Maybe you were shooting at an already damaged tank? or maybe, if you were the tank driver, you were shot at by 2 people at the same time? So 2 hits was actually 4 rockets.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-06-08 at 03:28 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    I've not been able to play my PS3 for a few months now, this does not make me want to fix it any time soon....

Ugh, I've had it with this game. It's too damn frustrating to me. The only servers that are fun to me are the big open maps, but every single one of them is completely unbalanced because of choppers and jets. You can have one very good chopper pilot on your team and win if the opposing team doesn't have anything better to offer, same with the jet. It's incredibly annoying. I really find jets boring, I don't know how people can like jets in BF3.
    Also people don't know how to "shoot" choppers in a jet or how to properly use an AA tank, which is why chopper and jet pilots never freaking die.

Though it is fun to have that rush of energy after demolishing the other team with a tank, but those moments are rare.

Yes this is a QQ post so feel free to bash me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyniix View Post
    I've not been able to play my PS3 for a few months now, this does not make me want to fix it any time soon....
    I played some a couple of days ago, the game itself is still awesome. I'm thinking some of the later posters have lost a few rounds more than they'd like to.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Ugh, I've had it with this game. It's too damn frustrating to me. The only servers that are fun to me are the big open maps, but every single one of them is completely unbalanced because of choppers and jets. You can have one very good chopper pilot on your team and win if the opposing team doesn't have anything better to offer, same with the jet. It's incredibly annoying. I really find jets boring, I don't know how people can like jets in BF3.
    Also people don't know how to "shoot" choppers in a jet or how to properly use an AA tank, which is why chopper and jet pilots never freaking die.

Though it is fun to have that rush of energy after demolishing the other team with a tank, but those moments are rare.

Yes this is a QQ post so feel free to bash me.
    wait until people start using the AC-130, then you'll see some raging posts. Its crazy they would allow that in a fps game.

15+ Year Old Account
    going to be nice with CQ that I can start using my Shotgun more often .

Deleted

Now thats ownage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post

Now thats ownage.
    Hardly. The person playing rarely gets more than a couple of kills, apart from when using the RPG in metro. The person always played alone and never showed any clip of himself/herself trying to defend/attack an objective. Might as well be a video of a mediocre CoD player. :/

I'm not saying this person can't play, but "ownage" is not a word I'd use to describe that gameplay.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Hardly. The person playing rarely gets more than a couple of kills, apart from when using the RPG in metro. The person always played alone and never showed any clip of himself/herself trying to defend/attack an objective. Might as well be a video of a mediocre CoD player. :/

I'm not saying this person can't play, but "ownage" is not a word I'd use to describe that gameplay.
    Rofl ok, only gets like 6 of them in the first clip within a few seconds, also on that rpg part he AK's 4 of them long range before the RPG comes out.

15+ Year Old Account
    well, the new expansion is nice, i hate that Gunmaster game mode. the maps look amazing though.

Deleted
    I logged into BF3 again today after a 6 month break, got bored of the game pretty quickly and wanted to see if they had improved it in any way...

1 thing I noticed is my rank is down to 25, I was a Colonel 2 or something back when I stopped playing, do ranks diminish with inactivity?, am I missing something? what gives :|

Noticed my score was considerably lower and I only have like half the dogtags/medals I had unlocked too

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    well, the new expansion is nice, i hate that Gunmaster game mode. the maps look amazing though.
    You should try it on hardcore. It's a pain on normal.