Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    It's the fact that they hyped up the bonus content on twitter, facebook and the forums as some amazing in-game content that we'd all be surprised to see and then they drop this on us so as you can assume, there's a lot of unhappy people out there, myself included and I don't really care about double XP, though I will admit the contest they're doing for the august event is pretty sweet as we could potentially earn up to 2 maybe 3 or even a month of bonus XP.
    I'm personally thrilled to see artwork for the games I play, but that's just me. I'm interested in that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm personally thrilled to see artwork for the games I play, but that's just me. I'm interested in that stuff.
    Well then I'm psyched for you but your in a very small minority of people who actually want this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    I have a question. Why is every top player playing as Assault? Every player in the top clans have like 40-50 service stars as assault.
    I blame the m16s for that, they're just too good and anyone can do well with it. It's assault besides, it's good for being aggressive. Kills = 100 points, revives = 100 points on top of heals from the medpacks. Then you factor in m320s, where you can blow out walls or get debris kills, assault has many more points to offer than most classes on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I blame the m16s for that, they're just too good and anyone can do well with it. It's assault besides, it's good for being aggressive. Kills = 100 points, revives = 100 points on top of heals from the medpacks. Then you factor in m320s, where you can blow out walls or get debris kills, assault has many more points to offer than most classes on average.
    on top of listed advantages is the metro map is best played with assault kit. just the amount of heals and kills there is amazing.

Deleted
    They will nerf the m16 in the coming patch. They will increase the recoil. I saw that in a "leaked patch notes" .

They will nerf the m16 in the coming patch. They will increase the recoil. I saw that in a "leaked patch notes" .
    More recoil, but all people will do is either learn to control the recoil again or go back to the m416 which was on top originally. Also, the "leaked" notes were proven to be fake, but the bulk of the changes on there (m16 included) are real.

Well, ps3 gets armored kill today ( i'm on pc boohoo =/ ) and we all get the patch today. Looking forward to grinding out those new assignments and finally being able to wear my 25 star co op dog tag

I don't have premium, then for me the release is 25, same day as Pandaria -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, ps3 gets armored kill today ( i'm on pc boohoo =/ ) and we all get the patch today. Looking forward to grinding out those new assignments and finally being able to wear my 25 star co op dog tag
    I'm on PC also. I can't wait for armored kill, I'm hoping people will post some videos on youtube for me to watch while I wait.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

So I bought BF3 today and I'm trying to install it and at 99% it tells me the disc is dirty (even tho there's nothing on it and brand new out of the box) so it won't install the last %...

Anyone knows what to do now? I really don't want to download the game if I went to the store to get those discs.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldrashan View Post
    So I bought BF3 today and I'm trying to install it and at 99% it tells me the disc is dirty (even tho there's nothing on it and brand new out of the box) so it won't install the last %...

Anyone knows what to do now? I really don't want to download the game if I went to the store to get those discs.
    Check that your disc drive isn't dirty. If your positive that it isn't anything to do with your computer than bring the disc back to the store and ask them about it.

I have a question. Why is every top player playing as Assault? Every player in the top clans have like 40-50 service stars as assault.
    Never reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrashan View Post

Just download it from origin, the disc is a constant issue for a lot of people.

Deleted
    Is AK coming 11/9 for PC? Battle log says i can download it but when i click it, nothing happens. I can search for AK maps too.

Is AK coming 11/9 for PC? Battle log says i can download it but when i click it, nothing happens. I can search for AK maps too.
    Yep, next Tuesday for PC (and 360) Premium owners.

Deleted
    When I'm trying to join a server it says "Install the game first". It's already installed. Does any of you have this problem?

See here: http://i.imgur.com/yF9pR.jpg

EDIT: It seems to work now. I just repaired the game via Origin.
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-09-05 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Pff, nerfs and buffs. The only weapon you'll ever need is ze knife.
    Thats the spirit!

I honestly use weapon which sounds good and feels good to shoot, mainly roll with PDWs such as As Val, P90 and of course M98B (not played since all the new updates properly so yeh).

Sniper = Camping Fun in the Mountains with Picnic Basket
    Support = Everything Else
    Assault = SPM Farming in Metro
    -K

New trailer for AK DLC...:drool: I can't wait for Sep 11th...lol

I have that Tuesday off!

Deleted
    Damn i so fucking love this game!