Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Probably not a good idea to be logged in with the same account in two different places, other than that, it should be fine.
    oh yeah i wasn't going to log in, i just know some games these days are funny when you install them on more than one pc.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    the best jet/chopper pilot you will ever see is "PUNCHRULLE", he uses keyboard/mouse.

his youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/korv57/videos

that works fine. but again it will be massive download unless you give him the game files on a stick.

or he could run http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

not precise but gives a general idea.

cool, didn't know about that site! thanks for link ill send it to him.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 05:03 PM ----------

ewll that sucks, it doesn't run on xp D:

10+ Year Old Account
    where can i see the list of PREMIUM only weapons and vehicles ??

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    where can i see the list of PREMIUM only weapons and vehicles ??
    there is no such thing, there is only premium weapon skin and dogtags.

there is no such thing, there is only premium weapon skin and dogtags.
    Not entirely true. There is one Premium only weapon. The ACB-90 knife >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not entirely true. There is one Premium only weapon. The ACB-90 knife >.>
    still a weapon skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally done unlocking everything i can that doesnt require premium (except for jet and IFV)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    finally done unlocking everything i can that doesnt require premium (except for jet and IFV)
    you unlocked every gun attachment as well? damn

10+ Year Old Account
    any tips on how to hit other jets with machine gun accurately ? i try to shoot above/before them but even then i miss like 90%. and im easily outmanouvered.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    any tips on how to hit other jets with machine gun accurately ? i try to shoot above/before them but even then i miss like 90%. and im easily outmanouvered.
    Just practice. You'll get used to it.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

"Below Radar" for jets and Helis not working anymore ? bug? I heard that it is not working with stingers only.

Jets seems to be working, but chopper doesnt. Or its only softlam that the perk isnt working against, I'm not sure but my rate of being blown up 3 meters above the ground is abnormally high since the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    aim ahead of them but not to far. I try to catch them when they're turning and usually aim for the middle, once they're disabled in A.S i move on.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    "Below Radar" for jets and Helis not working anymore ? bug? I heard that it is not working with stingers only.

below radars only works with Heat Seekers. So if your being locked on by The jeep, soflam or stingers your still gonna get hit unless u can find terrain or a building to get behind.
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2013-03-21 at 10:25 AM.

Just keep flying low if your ECM s spent, even stinger/softlam guided missile can miss sometimes (like 20-30% of the time). Esp useful if you are in slow ass little bird.

Played last night after a few months' absence. CTF was a lot of fun (32 man server) and the engineer seems to be the to-go class. I did notice that my Javelin was locking on choppers. Was this something they changed recently? Or is it a bug in this map? Or maybe it's SOFLAM being buggy?
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    Played last night after a few months' absence. CTF was a lot of fun (32 man server) and the engineer seems to be the to-go class. I did notice that my Javelin was locking on choppers. Was this something they changed recently? Or is it a bug in this map? Or maybe it's SOFLAM being buggy?
    Javelins can lock onto any vehicle, ground and air, that has been laser designated (SOFLAM and maybe certain vehicle unlocks).

I've recently made the switch from normal mode to full time hardcore. Much more fun and challenging. Current favourite weapon is the G3A3 with 3.4x scope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post

might have just been a display bug where you didn't see the designation. SOFLAM or CITV in 3rd tank seat. Unless one of those 2.. there is no reason for a javelin to lock an air vehicle without designation
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2013-04-03 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Javelins can lock onto any vehicle, ground and air, that has been laser designated (SOFLAM and maybe certain vehicle unlocks).

I've recently made the switch from normal mode to full time hardcore. Much more fun and challenging. Current favourite weapon is the G3A3 with 3.4x scope.
    you gonna have hard time going back normal. the reason why i do not like HC is that after playing it in BC2 i noticed that i can not play BC2 in normal due to getting used to kill enemy with fewer shots.

when you go back to normal you need to get used to shoot more to kill a single enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    you gonna have hard time going back normal. the reason why i do not like HC is that after playing it in BC2 i noticed that i can not play BC2 in normal due to getting used to kill enemy with fewer shots.

when you go back to normal you need to get used to shoot more to kill a single enemy.
    I started BF3 on hardcore, just because my friend who's very used to FPS wanted to, so I never "went back" to normal, but I'd have to agree with this. Changing from Hardcore to Normal, whether you've played normal before or not, is a goddamn pain in the ass. Depending on how steady your aim is (I tend to spray a bit) it takes almost a full mag to take down a single opponent, making med kits so so powerful in that mode.

It didn't make me dislike HC though, I just never ever play normal anymore. Unless I've been away for a while, I go into normal to warm up ^^

Just a random thought: Has anyone ever come across a bug where you can't die? I'm not sure what happened - and believe me I've tried to make it happen again - but somehow I didn't take any damage. I was running around in metro rush and slaughtered people, when my friend noticed that people from the side were shooting at me, with no effect. After screaming at me to rush in and shoot everything I noticed that I was invincible, or at least for some time. After killing another 15 or so people I died. Not sure if it was because there were 5 guys spraying at me or if the bug fixed itself and I died. Note: As it was unintentional, no one got mad, and my streak ended at around 20-25 kills, and I got too greedy to even try to go for the m-com, so no one really cared. Everyone wanted to know how it happened, though.

What I believe made it happen was that I got killed, by a grenade, but I was revived by my friend the very second I died (as he saw I was going to die from the nade) and I think the game just went nuts and thought I was in limbo or something.

This all happened several months ago, and might not work anymore, and while I tried to make it happen again for my friend (he goes on mad streaks without being immortal), now I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience, or knows why it happened.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I started BF3 on hardcore, just because my friend who's very used to FPS wanted to, so I never "went back" to normal, but I'd have to agree with this. Changing from Hardcore to Normal, whether you've played normal before or not, is a goddamn pain in the ass. Depending on how steady your aim is (I tend to spray a bit) it takes almost a full mag to take down a single opponent, making med kits so so powerful in that mode.

It didn't make me dislike HC though, I just never ever play normal anymore. Unless I've been away for a while, I go into normal to warm up ^^

Just a random thought: Has anyone ever come across a bug where you can't die? I'm not sure what happened - and believe me I've tried to make it happen again - but somehow I didn't take any damage. I was running around in metro rush and slaughtered people, when my friend noticed that people from the side were shooting at me, with no effect. After screaming at me to rush in and shoot everything I noticed that I was invincible, or at least for some time. After killing another 15 or so people I died. Not sure if it was because there were 5 guys spraying at me or if the bug fixed itself and I died. Note: As it was unintentional, no one got mad, and my streak ended at around 20-25 kills, and I got too greedy to even try to go for the m-com, so no one really cared. Everyone wanted to know how it happened, though.

What I believe made it happen was that I got killed, by a grenade, but I was revived by my friend the very second I died (as he saw I was going to die from the nade) and I think the game just went nuts and thought I was in limbo or something.

This all happened several months ago, and might not work anymore, and while I tried to make it happen again for my friend (he goes on mad streaks without being immortal), now I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience, or knows why it happened.
    Only way I know to be invincible is to spawn and not press any buttons. You should try and replicate it but if DICE caught wind it probably has been fixed, and you may get banned on some servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Only way I know to be invincible is to spawn and not press any buttons. You should try and replicate it but if DICE caught wind it probably has been fixed, and you may get banned on some servers.
    Since it was several months ago I'm thinking it has been fixed, it would just be fun to know how/why it really happened.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt