10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    on a different note, 6 days now and you can not play 32-64 man servers in Europe PC. as usual, pathetic EA.
    It's not just Europe, can't play here in the US either.

EA/DICE is having some kinda of massive DDOS attack. Hopefully they can get in fixed soon
    They are postponing the double EXP weekend due to the server issues, but they didn't say what the new date would be.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-05-08 at 03:43 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    metro 64 man large conquest with no frag. that is the best place to level up.
    Yes, which is an infantry map as well.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

reaching the 2nd week mark of bad EA service, the current servers issue has cost me over 200 euro...

this is SimCity level of fuck up that i do not understand why it is not on gaming press ...

Deleted
    SimCity all over again
    This is nothing like SimCity. How is getting attacked relatable to a game launch?

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    This is nothing like SimCity. How is getting attacked relatable to a game launch?
    short answer is that their infrastructure is so cheap it can not handle a couple of kids DDoSing them.

i have seen many times DarkLord saying that they are not willing to spend a penny on having better infrastructure and security.

i do not know if you play the game or not, but players especially in Europe have hard times getting connected to game servers and sometimes they get dropped from the game losing all their points.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    short answer is that their infrastructure is so cheap it can not handle a couple of kids DDoSing them.

i have seen many times DarkLord saying that they are not willing to spend a penny on having better infrastructure and security.

i do not know if you play the game or not, but players especially in Europe have hard times getting connected to game servers and sometimes they get dropped from the game losing all their points.
    This very annoying to try connecting to gameservers... Also very wierd they are not willing to spend anything for better security systems. :/

Deleted
    How can you wish for a game to have seemless connection for the players and yet say they need to improve their security? DDoSing makes use of similar methods to connect as the players do. To block the DDoSers would also make the players connection harder.
    to accomplish.
    Also, its not the amount of players that makes a problem, its the frequency. DDoSing abuses this weakness (like in any other situation) to create problems.

Deleted
    Battlefield 3: Close Quarters is free on Origin right now if you redeem the code BF3E3 (you have to own the base game).