You clearly need more blades. On boots, for example. Yeah, more blades.

10+ Year Old Account

The theme is Vanilla WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post

The theme is Vanilla WoW
    Where's the Valor? The belt?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Where's the Valor? The belt?
    The belt is the AQ40 belt. I don't have any valor pieces, and don't really feel like farming transmog for an alt, not right now anyways.

Deleted
    Decided to go full fiery dragon transmog to match the shield cast.

Btw since 7.0.3 there is an illusion book that drops from Nefarian in Blackwing Descent.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=138802/i...-power-torrent

10+ Year Old Account

Pretty happy with this mog.

Awesome xmogs in here. Love this thread. But I have some questions.

First of all:

- the hat from the poster above seems like smth from a microtransaction, isn't idt?
    - how is the visual appearence of blackrock bulwakr compared to bullwark of azzinoth? do you see the visual (hd) remake?
    - can I still obtain the challange mode gold set from mop? if not is there any equal looking set? (only thing which comes to my mind might be a bit the new legion set, which you can buy skyhold)
    - Is it possible to obtain the lightbringer-lookallike-set (paladin t6) via drops?

Deleted
    So I posted a couple pictures of my Scarlet transmog earlier but I was running fury, and didn't really have the look properly down the way I wanted. Now I've been using this for quite some time now, and I'm pretty happy with it.

(Click to enlarge.)

So the motif is pretty obvious. Using the title 'Crusader', as the character is supposed to be someone who used to be a Scarlet Crusader, and as she became one of the Forsaken, she lost her powers of the Light, and is basically just a warrior now. Her trusty steed is also dead, as is obvious from the picture. She also adopted a puppy to replace her long-dead hound, although she couldn't find a mastiff, so she had to settle with this little runt. The backstory is that she used to be the right hand (wo)man of the Grand Crusader Saidan Dathrohan. Because, I mean... The player character is supposed to be some god-killing hero anyway, so why the hell not.

The main part of the gear is the Ensemble: Scale of the Scarlet Crusade, which doesn't come with shoulders or a helmet, so the shoulder transmog is the green Hyperion Pauldrons, and the helmet is the green Hyperion Helm. The shield is the Aegis of the Scarlet Commander, obviously, which used to belong to Scarlet Commander Renault Mograine, who was the son, and killer, of Alexandros Mograine, the Ashbringer. Renault was also recruited by Dathrohan, who had become possessed by the dreadlord Balnazzar. The weapon is the Dathrohan's Mace, which, of course, belonged to the Grand Crusader. Finally, the tabard is the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade.

But yeah... I know the models are vanilla style and really poor fidelity, but I like them. A bit different from everyone else, at least. And, with a fun backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Awesome xmogs in here. Love this thread. But I have some questions.

First of all:

- the hat from the poster above seems like smth from a microtransaction, isn't idt?
    - how is the visual appearence of blackrock bulwakr compared to bullwark of azzinoth? do you see the visual (hd) remake?
    - can I still obtain the challange mode gold set from mop? if not is there any equal looking set? (only thing which comes to my mind might be a bit the new legion set, which you can buy skyhold)
    - Is it possible to obtain the lightbringer-lookallike-set (paladin t6) via drops?
    - Yes, it's $15 in the ingame store
    - The difference is noticeable. The HD version has some dents and a battered look, and is not as shiny as the original. The color scheme looks lighter, as well.
    - No. The only set with a similar look is indeed the one from Skyhold.
    - Only the crown and off-pieces.

Art by draken4o

Thanks for the info mate. Guess Ill go for the bullwark of azzinoth and check if either T5/6 or the mythic set from HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneful View Post
    My orcish Void/dark-set
    I still need to know the item list for this set!

I can tell what the weapon/shoulders are but am having trouble with the rest.

Deleted

Continuing the blue theme. Farmed on 3 plate characters this week to get the drops I needed from 25 Naxx and Maly, yet missing the shoulders still.
    The weapon is just there to make it look absurd, haven't found a proper one yet.

Belt and shoulders are Demonsteel recolors (mostly world drops), legs are Incarnadine Legplates from WoD dungeons and the rest is the Holy Paladin offset from (obviously) Naxx 25.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novoal7 View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...-s-vindication

Tabard of the Void, Executor illusion.

my new alliance mog

It's the Horde only color variant of the Paladin PvP set from WoD.

Oh, really- it's that whole set? It looks so much different on my Male Human than on your Orc. The black/grey spots are essentially all white on my character.

Oh, really- it's that whole set? It looks so much different on my Male Human than on your Orc. The black/grey spots are essentially all white on my character.

The horde and alliance versions are different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    That one above wasn't even an inspiration, but it's similar. I think i've found my favorite mog ever now.
    Is a lot of this gear from HFC?

Is a lot of this gear from HFC?
    Negative. The boots, belt, gloves and shoulders are from legion. The chest and pants are the Orgrimmar Guard set from WoD garrison. Helm is pvp set in WoD
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    The horde and alliance versions are different colors.
    Oh, nuts. D: