Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Head is in fact Legion, at least for a Warrior Lawbringer Helm is Paladin T1 and had no lookalike until Cata brought new class quests for weapons and helms - but even then, the quest for this helm was a Paladin quest, and it wasn't until Legion made your Transmog Collection account-wide that Warriors could use it.
    That's make sense, but I was just going off from what era each model is from.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Get on my level you clowns
    soon everyone will look like that.
    classic is coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    my nazgrin current set, sadly i can get the shoulders

hear the recipe was back in zandalar, but i see no one to buy

Deleted
    Come on, show off some great WORGEN transmogs! I need some help with updating my warderobe for the new season

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Leveling a Mag'har warrior, and plan on giving the Bloodwake set to her...or my DK since I am trying to power level all my other characters to 120 (7 others, my main-a lock is 120)

Bloodwake set
    Main hand: Terrible Tankard
    Shield: Shield of Control*

*This shield comes in 2 variations but can only be gotten by the Alliance. This one is from Stonetalon Mountain, the other is from Felwood.

So far, I can't find a really good one handed weapon that looks "viking" enough to go with the set, so I may just settle for a "Drunk Orc Viking" look.
    I'd go for Broadaxe of the Horde or Replica Blood Guard's Cleaver

Art by draken4o

Deleted
    got my tusks on 1155 tries i dont have to worry about tmog ever again

- - - Updated - - -

Cool thread

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

https://i.imgur.com/zNugc9z.png
    What do you mean, recipe? Those are the Orgrimmar Spaulders, available via the Draenor Garrison's War Mill.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I want to use those big honorbound shoulders, but they are floating on my warrior. Whats up with that?

Shoulders are floating in both postures.

Deleted
    How about some precission Goblin engineering?

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean, recipe? Those are the Orgrimmar Spaulders, available via the Draenor Garrison's War Mill.
    im saying there is a shoulders of the Darksoul set, but i can't get because i have no access to zandalar yet, so i just put the orgrimmar shoulders as placeholder

im saying there is a shoulders of the Darksoul set, but i can't get because i have no access to zandalar yet, so i just put the orgrimmar shoulders as placeholder
    Oh, that Huh, I have the recipe on my Warrior, but from the Wowhead comments, you need the original Zandalari Tribe reputation from Vanilla to purchase them.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Good luck finding an old player that obtained the plans to make those, let alone finding the materials (I believe part of the mats aren't obtainable anymore)... I've given up on that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that Huh, I have the recipe on my Warrior, but from the Wowhead comments, you need the original Zandalari Tribe reputation from Vanilla to purchase them.
    rly? i though it implies that you could buy regardless if you had the rep, thats sad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Good luck finding an old player that obtained the plans to make those, let alone finding the materials (I believe part of the mats aren't obtainable anymore)... I've given up on that.
    i already give up, kinda, my serves are not that old, if the new recipes are just for old people then its a end

10+ Year Old Account
    i already give up, kinda, my serves are not that old, if the new recipes are just for old people then its a end
    The materials have been changed as far as I know. Only need 16Thorium Bars and 2 Large Opals for the shoulders according to wowhead.
    If you really want them you could find some one in your region, level a plate wearer on that server to the needed level and get the account-wide mog option that way.
    If you're from Europe I might know two people who could potentially have the recipes in my guild. (Both have been online rarely in recent times but I'll ask them once I see them again)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    The materials have been changed as far as I know. Only need 16Thorium Bars and 2 Large Opals for the shoulders according to wowhead.
    the material ar not a problem, just find people
    If you really want them you could find some one in your region, level a plate wearer on that server to the needed level and get the account-wide mog option that way.
    If you're from Europe I might know two people who could potentially have the recipes in my guild. (Both have been online rarely in recent times but I'll ask them once I see them again)
    south america servers, i had a hard time finding someone who had the felsteel longblade from TBC, and the darksoul is showing to be impossible

at least the orgrimmar shoulders are close enough

felsteel longblade from TBC
    And I sit here with 3 in my bag and can't Sell them cause no one wants them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we should start a threat in the General Forum like "Masters of the lost crafts" were we first collect recipes that are unobtainable and then people in the different regions that are still able to create them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    And I sit here with 3 in my bag and can't Sell them cause no one wants them...
    Rly? i think they are awesome, one hand katanas who stay on the back, take one especially for a "deadpool" rogue transmog

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Maybe we should start a threat in the General Forum like "Masters of the lost crafts" were we first collect recipes that are unobtainable and then people in the different regions that are still able to create them.
    thats a cool idea i think,i don't know if it will have much impact or be popular, but its a cool initiative in the "transmog" area

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

The recipe is only available if you are exalted with the old ZG zandalar faction - at least that's what I remember reading back in the beta.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The recipe is only available if you are exalted with the old ZG zandalar faction - at least that's what I remember reading back in the beta.
    WoWhead doesn't show any recipes on him so I would guess they changed that some time. Can't look with my characters because the vendor is hostile to alliance now.