1. #5081
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/aTqHb5R.jpg
    Effin' glorious. I think I saw you ingame at some point and had to do a double-take.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    Stole for my fatty.
    Lollin' at the pet name.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

  2. #5082
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,459


    My Dark Iron Dwarf. Wanted make mix of blackrock set with heritage set... And seems to look bad?
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

    I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

  3. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post


    My Dark Iron Dwarf. Wanted make mix of blackrock set with heritage set... And seems to look bad?
    Any dark iron mog that covers the beard is a bad mog.

    It also appears to just be the blackrock set, I dont see any heritage there.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

  4. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post


    My Dark Iron Dwarf. Wanted make mix of blackrock set with heritage set... And seems to look bad?
    Its not that great. That is not the heritage armor that is blackrock set mixed with heroic set of Firelands with the tabard and pants I think. Hard to see.

  5. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryox View Post
    Wow amazing! been looking along time for a match with the artifact. could i get a set list?
    Thank you!

    Waist, legs, feet and hands are from Heroic Dazar'Alor:
    Embersear Waistguard
    Arcing Thunderlizard Legplates
    Coinage Stampers
    Crusade Pummelers

    Head: Empyrial Titan Crown
    Shoulders: Mortar Guard Shoulderplates
    Chest: Demonsteel Breastplate

    Weapon and shield: Protection Warrior Mage Tower Artifact, base colour
    Wrist, shirt and tabard are hidden.

    Sorry for the late reply.

  6. #5086

    https://imgur.com/HIe6IQf

    Mostly tier 19 mythic DK armor, except for the Grievous Gladiator's Warboots. The cloak is from the Eternal Traveler set, but there are many other cloaks that work well.
    I love how the Greatshield of the Gloaming's colors match the set.
    I'm not satisfied with the weapon though. Does anyone know some weapons that match better?

    Addon used for screenshot: Narcissus
    Last edited by JamesMartigo; 2020-01-13 at 12:25 AM.

  7. #5087
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMartigo View Post

    https://imgur.com/HIe6IQf

    Mostly tier 19 mythic DK armor, except for the Grievous Gladiator's Warboots. The cloak is from the Eternal Traveler set, but there are many other cloaks that work well.
    I love how the Greatshield of the Gloaming's colors match the set.
    I'm not satisfied with the weapon though. Does anyone know some weapons that match better?

    Addon used for screenshot: Narcissus
    Big fan of the set but I feel like the legs are too slim on the set and need some girth to em. Just blizzard design I guess

  8. #5088
    There are a few that I like to cycle through, every now and then. Click on the pictures for a bigger version.

    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

  9. #5089
    Need to post a few replies to let my images shine
    Will post my warrior t-mog soon!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here are mine. THanks to a bug, a 2h is also shown on my back....i wish it could stick there 4ever.
    Somehow it doesn't show, so i put the links.

    https://imgur.com/wjfyzns
    https://imgur.com/bmxMv1J
    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-03-23 at 09:14 AM. Reason: image not showing

  10. #5090
    https://imgur.com/JlzOei8

    i'm not sure how to have these show directly to the post but here's my "basic" attempt at making a Vulpera look fairly sinister..

  11. #5091
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    i'm not sure how to have these show directly to the post but here's my "basic" attempt at making a Vulpera look fairly sinister..
    Here you go:
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  12. #5092


    Note; When speccing from fury to prot, my offhand weapon (tmog in a polearm) sticks to my back untill i relog.

    Love this concept:P
    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-04-10 at 05:29 PM.

  13. #5093
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    11,177
    So, just got my tusks of Manoroth, afters God knows many tries, cause i already las count some years ago, dropped finally on heroic, normal drop, for my Tauren paladin, who ironic is my last playable characters, with the less ilv of all 4 plate users that i run that shit

    So this is my look now:

    (fromowhead cause my graphics look like potato)

    Now i will once again force my way trough Agrammar, but fuck, seems like i can only solo him in lfr with a hunter and a warrior, you can do all the difficulties every week? i remember seeing you can only drop once per week, regardless of the difficulty.

  14. #5094
    Can I run SoO with all my plate wearers on all dificulties each weak?

  15. #5095
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by wetul View Post
    Can I run SoO with all my plate wearers on all dificulties each weak?
    yes

  16. #5096
    Bloodsail Admiral Narwhalosh Whalescream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind Salandrin
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    So, just got my tusks of Manoroth, afters God knows many tries, cause i already las count some years ago, dropped finally on heroic, normal drop, for my Tauren paladin, who ironic is my last playable characters, with the less ilv of all 4 plate users that i run that shit

    So this is my look now:

    (fromowhead cause my graphics look like potato)

    Now i will once again force my way trough Agrammar, but fuck, seems like i can only solo him in lfr with a hunter and a warrior, you can do all the difficulties every week? i remember seeing you can only drop once per week, regardless of the difficulty.
    What chestplate and belt and such is that? I don't really play the game but im a bit curious

  17. #5097
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    22,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What chestplate and belt and such is that? I don't really play the game but im a bit curious
    Chest is Bloodwake (I think) from the Island Expeditions (also a BoE so it can be bought off the AH) and the belt is from the Darkshore Warfront

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  18. #5098
    The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Grommashar
    Posts
    3,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    So, just got my tusks of Manoroth, afters God knows many tries, cause i already las count some years ago, dropped finally on heroic, normal drop, for my Tauren paladin, who ironic is my last playable characters, with the less ilv of all 4 plate users that i run that shit

    So this is my look now:

    (fromowhead cause my graphics look like potato)

    Now i will once again force my way trough Agrammar, but fuck, seems like i can only solo him in lfr with a hunter and a warrior, you can do all the difficulties every week? i remember seeing you can only drop once per week, regardless of the difficulty.
    Welcome to the Tusks club, my dude.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

  19. #5099
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Good.. Thanks.



    The RNG aspect of collecting gear in PvP is one of the things that got me to unsub. I'm a filthy casual and just want small milestones to work towards. RNG rewards don't give me those.
    warfronts arent pvp
    my warrior : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgath/advanced

    MY RIG : I9 9900 K / EVGA 2080 TI / ASROCK PHANTOM GAMING Z390 / 32 GB DDR4 T FORCE PHANTOM GAMING / CRUCIAL MX500 1 TB SSD / SAMSUNG MONITOR 49" QLED SUPER WIDESCREEN 32:9 3840 x 1080 p 144 HZ 1 MS / ANTEC HCG 1000 W PSU / DARK ROCK PRO 4 AIR COOLING SYSTEM

  20. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    warfronts arent pvp
    Huh, what?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •