Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Wildhammer street fighter!

So how do you Tmog them as fury?

When at the transmog vendor i can only see the prot weapons when im in prot spec, the are simply unavailable in fury spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    So how do you Tmog them as fury?

When at the transmog vendor i can only see the prot weapons when im in prot spec, the are simply unavailable in fury spec.
    Look for them under "one handed swords" tab instead of "artifacts" tab. You're welcome.

You also have to have one handed non artifacts equipped to be able to mog these over (can't mog them on 2 handers or artifacts).

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    how do you dual wield those? O.O
    Single-Minded Fury is back as a spec-wide passive, and artifact skins were added to their appropriate weapon type for transmog in any spec. These are under one-handed swords if you unlocked them

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Look for them under "one handed swords" tab instead of "artifacts" tab. You're welcome.

You also have to have one handed non artifacts equipped to be able to mog these over (can't mog them on 2 handers or artifacts).
    That seriously sucks because i only have two handed weapons.

Any one handers that i can obtain are a huge downgrade on what i currently have.

Seems a short sighted system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    That seriously sucks because i only have two handed weapons.

Any one handers that i can obtain are a huge downgrade on what i currently have.

Seems a short sighted system.
    Or a long sighted one, as it is aimed at Shadowlands?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore