Hey guys,

does anyone know if it's possible to make a complete remake-tier 6 (tomb of sarg) set for warriors? I know the boots, hands, belt, chest and shoulders drop, but I couldn't find the head and pants.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Hey guys,

does anyone know if it's possible to make a complete remake-tier 6 (tomb of sarg) set for warriors? I know the boots, hands, belt, chest and shoulders drop, but I couldn't find the head and pants.
    What version of tomb?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    What version of tomb?
    Ideally, mythic, but I'd be content with any version to be frank, since it's the shoulders that make the set.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Ideally, mythic, but I'd be content with any version to be frank, since it's the shoulders that make the set.
    https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-horde-recolor similar to tomb set for heroic version. As for mythic version of the set unique as nothing drops from anywhere else for that set.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-horde-recolor similar to tomb set for heroic version. As for mythic version of the set unique as nothing drops from anywhere else for that set.
    I think you misunderstood; I am a warrior and I have the warrior set. I would like the Paladin set, but since we're not able to use Paladin tier sets, I'm looking for the non-tier item with the same graphic. I found most, but am still missing the paladin off-set head and pants.

I think you misunderstood; I am a warrior and I have the warrior set. I would like the Paladin set, but since we're not able to use Paladin tier sets, I'm looking for the non-tier item with the same graphic. I found most, but am still missing the paladin off-set head and pants.
    There's no mythic variant legs for off-piece, those are paladin only. You can get the whole set in the normal and hc colors though.
    The head drops from trash as a BoE, so you either have to farm the trash in the raid or see if you can find it on the AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

My suggestion for a female tribal Troll

*** Dressingroom link ***

switch frequently between levels 5 and 6.