IYKYK:

What I'm unsure about is if it looks better with the extra shadows or not. Definitely need a real poncho :> (belt/boots different since I'm still farming them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing homage.
    Now we need red a Vulpera with boots, rapier and a big hat to match

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    IYKYK:

What I'm unsure about is if it looks better with the extra shadows or not. Definitely need a real poncho :> (belt/boots different since I'm still farming them)
    Death straight up!!

I cant find anything to wear with the new warrior set from trade post :/ any idea anyone??
    This is the best i could come up with

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I cant find anything to wear with the new warrior set from trade post :/ any idea anyone??
    This is the best i could come up with
    That looks pretty good, you're swimming upstream with that warrior set, just seems out of character for just about everyone and everything we have. Even Orcs who favor that sort of armor don't use those colors when doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    That looks pretty good, you're swimming upstream with that warrior set, just seems out of character for just about everyone and everything we have. Even Orcs who favor that sort of armor don't use those colors when doing so.
    Yeah there arent many items with that color combination and i tried my best !
    Also on my human the horns clip into the shoulders

Sadly enough, the pally set from trading post has the EXACT same colors and uses the exact same warrior transmog pieces/dragon tabard lol

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Still one of the best looking shields in game imho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    Alliance knight, with winged helm. It'll be complete when I get the third tier warfront hands and legs. Also, I'm glad the boner belt is getting fixed in 8.1

What sword is that?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Claeske View Post
    Still one of the best looking shields in game imho

- - - Updated - - -

What sword is that?
    Arathi Warfront 2h sword.

- - - Updated - - -

It's because it's an HD homage to Herod's armor (the dude from SM).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Field Marshal
    Is there any "full gold" transmog?
    Want to go for an honorable Fury warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Claeske View Post
    Is there any "full gold" transmog?
    Want to go for an honorable Fury warrior.
    Kinda, yeah. Depending on just how gold you want the gold to be, you can either have some fun with the Funerary Plate of the Chosen Dead from Mythic Trials of Valor, or you can take a look at some Paladin tiers and get the non-tier items. Gold is more of a Paladin thing than it is Warrior or Death Knight.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been able to replace this set to save my life. I always tend to go back. I guess i just love the thing. anyways, the new swords.. im glad those dropped. they match as well!!

- - - Updated - - -

I love that helment and those shoulders i haven't seen those before! where are they from?

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    I haven't been able to replace this set to save my life. I always tend to go back. I guess i just love the thing. anyways, the new swords.. im glad those dropped. they match as well!!

- - - Updated - - -

I love that helment and those shoulders i haven't seen those before! where are they from?
    From the Travelers vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Got lucky as hell and got Tusks of Mannoroth and the mount on my third week of farming for them.