Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    You are slow, the very first 2 things that came to my mind when i read the news about transmog:
    - SHIELDS!
    - Fucking small cloaks...
    I'm actually running around with the firelands rep cloak as I think melee does not fit running around in long, ground sweeping cloaks (unless you're going for some sort of jedi transmorg).

Thought I founs myself terrified when I was looking at the VP cloaks we had this patch, oh my lord, what have they done with the crit/hit one? Is it deathwing who have tried to knitting it or why is it rendered apart? Q.Q

10+ Year Old Account
    Made this custom for my warrior and i love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    The problem you're having is in all likelihoods the fact that Volcanospike is Main Hand only and the weapon you have equipped is most probably One-Handed.

I had the same problem......very annoying
    That's the stupidest rule. I have Tempest of Chaos (MainHand Spell Caster Sword, matches Warlock tier 5) and I couldn't use it.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    That's the stupidest rule. I have Tempest of Chaos (MainHand Spell Caster Sword, matches Warlock tier 5) and I couldn't use it.
    aye, is pretty upsetting - got loads of gorgeous main hand only weapons in the bank and can't use a single damn one T_T

What is the best place to use to upload images?

I went with the Brutal set, since my character's face and hair style looks identical to Captain Varo'then in Well of Eternity. I'm patiently waiting for a Darkened Broadsword to appear on the AH so I can snatch one for transmog as it looks like a blue/green version of his sword (and the only model in the game that looks like it) so I'll look like Varo'then with darker armor and a different colored sword (and different cloak)

Deleted

I REALLY need a new belt, it is higher than the legs....

Also looking at obtaining Glorious chest and legs for added sex appeal.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erule/advanced
    good simple maces are hard to find >,< lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    What is the best place to use to upload images?
    www.imgur.com

Im using Merciless Gladiator's Battlegear (season 2) atm, however im going to switch to wrathful, used to love that set back in wrath.

I find a mix of FL plate and my old ICC sanctified gear is looking rather dashing, a shame I can't use Shadow's edge

I am wearing full S3 (Vengeful...), but i do not have a fitting cloak, anyone got an idea?

Deleted
    Currently using Wrathful Gladiator PvP set on my warrior.

My current Arms set, sorta Mixmatch..

-Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Paow! Browinish ICCish gear! I wanted my old Diplomat sniperrifle, but it turned into a handcannon after going horde

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

BE warriors crack me up. They will NEVER look bad ass. It's like a cheerleader dressing in a football uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    BE warriors crack me up. They will NEVER look bad ass. It's like a cheerleader dressing in a football uniform.
    My blood elf female with her dress and burning crown looks realy bad ass. Oh wait...

Honestly though, yes I realy think we do even though mine is in the borderline to cute instead of though:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thara/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    the irony in this is that your profile pic is kirby, but yeah i agree with you, even gnome warriors are more badass the blood elf warriors
    weeee!