How do I look?

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

AQ40 set+ Ashkandi. Trying to get http://www.wowhead.com/item=21581 as they fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post

How do I look?
    You look golden (get it?)

Quote Originally Posted by morgoroth View Post
    Really love the look of this set. Great helm choice for those shoulders.

Deleted

Dont suppose anyone knows of a decent dark reddish belt I could transmog into? Looks seriously retarded atm.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post

Dont suppose anyone knows of a decent dark reddish belt I could transmog into? Looks seriously retarded atm.
    The Heroic Tank belt from Omintron/Conclave is a good dark red belt, if the model doesn't matter the Girdle of Seething Rage from the BC justice points vendor is good too.

i adore the wrathful gladiator set (orc male) and i cant get over it. even though i have a huge xmog collection from 1 to the end. (no t3)
    the only thing that bugs me is the belt. sadly blizzard did not implement a wglad belt for that set and the options on wowhead are some what bulky.
    sadeface

For my gnome warrior I went for a blue predator look. I absolutely love the 2 handed light saber with Landslide on it....kinda trippy

The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

are there more of those TK "nethery" looking pieces like the old paladin t5 (i think) around besides the shoulders

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by janzeer View Post

can you give us a link or armory of the top one? Curious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeck9 View Post
    are there more of those TK "nethery" looking pieces like the old paladin t5 (i think) around besides the shoulders

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 02:42 AM ----------

can you give us a link or armory of the top one? Curious
    Full T12 Heroic. Pulsing Spellshield, Titanguard and what looks like the Wrathful tabard.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

My current set, missing belt from T11 and it's complete
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

Am i the only one who suffers from the lack of space in void storage? I mean, it literally got full after about 2 weeks of it going live.

Anyways im currently rocking out the bronze colored sanctified ymirjar lords set. Starting jp farm soon to get a full t11 set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Am i the only one who suffers from the lack of space in void storage? I mean, it literally got full after about 2 weeks of it going live.
    Aye, filled up on my shammy and I'm down to... I think it was 14 empty bag spaces providing I get rid of the Deepstone Oil.

It started raining in Elwynn, so they are a bit dark.

Protection set:

Arms set:
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Armory Look at my Transmorf eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Dungeonravor/

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/sc.../dwarf-male008
    Ive listed all the items in the comments

Here are the two sets i'm running with for a long time now:
    tank is just t13 normal with t12hc shoulders, bethilac hc sword and wrathful glad shield.

arms gear is a mix of wrathful glad gloves, t10.5 boots, pants and chest plus t6 shoulders and s5 or s6 helmet.
    the awesome tabard is from hellscream's reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I'm currently using:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Aye, filled up on my shammy and I'm down to... I think it was 14 empty bag spaces providing I get rid of the Deepstone Oil.
    How do you people have so much stuff? Do y'all intentionally avoid the AH or what?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Personally ? Id just like them to add in a Recolor Vendor, and Enchant Transmog.

My favorite Weapon in the game still is Despair, the first time i ever saw it was on a Tauren Warrior. I had to have it, and i got it later on. My second favorite again, is because that same Tauren Warrior, had upgraded Despair with finishing his Lionheart Executioner.

My favorite set, is the Merciless set. I love it, its literally perfect. But i would really enjoy it if i could recolor it to a dark purple, and change the particles to a blackish color, or maybe even vise versa!

---------- Post added 2012-07-17 at 07:55 AM ----------

Screen shots.