Page 2 of 258 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    They had a picture in the post by Boub where a pally is in full T2 with Hand of Rag...
    That might also just be the one you get from current ragnaros. http://www.wowpedia.org/Sulfuras,_The_Extinguished_Hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath. Having a can opener on your head is a very convenient thing.

Tier 12 with normal color, with fixed boots, head and belt. Have to try my vanilla ashkandi model on some modern sword though. ;-)

Btw, Since legendaries cannot be used on it, I wonder if I could use Shadow's edge to replace some ugly axe? (Never had guild what could finish it for me after the WotLK expansion)

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    They had a picture in the post by Boub where a pally is in full T2 with Hand of Rag...
    I'm guessing you didn't watch the press conference. Tom Chilton specifically stated that legendaries will NOT be eligible for transmogrification. According to him, the screenshot was showing the *actual* Hand of Ragnaros.
    -Many thanks to Cocoacross for this amazing signature!-

Tier6 with a Brutal Gladiators Bonegrinder.

I think maybe tier 3 and season 3. And then back to current gear from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with full A8 and two A4 Bonegrinders. Even Brutallus himself is not so brutal.

im goin with wrathful

Transmogrified or not, you can be damn sure I'll be using Thunderfury with whatever I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by gallardo View Post
    Transmogrified or not, you can be damn sure I'll be using Thunderfury with whatever I'm wearing.
    I believe i read that Legendary's wont be able to be used.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=30850983 this is what im gonna look like.

T10 pig shoulders

And then w/e else looks good with that.

all I've decided so far is that from now on every plate helm will look like my engineering goggles

I could care less about all the armor stuff I want to change my PvP weapon to look like My Ledgendary weapon. And if that will not be possible then at least look like some of the better epic weapons. serioulsy the new ruthless 2 hand mace looks like a bad meat tenderizer

Man, I just got cussed out cuz i asked a warrior if he was excited for Transmog cuz he was chilling in org with Full T6 and Apolyonx2.

Completely offtopic, but this feature makes me want to re roll from my druid to warrior or some other melee because i'm getting 0 use out of this feature in actuality. (Not resto) OT: I would go with t3 if i had it.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9:11840:17104#.

I'll probably roll this, if I get my hands on 2 decent axes. if not, double zin'rokh all the way

T7.5 (maybe T6 if i can get my hands on it) for my prot gear.
    Quel'serar or Kings Defender for Swords...undecided for Axes and Maces...i don't like maces....
    S4 Shield, unless i can get my hands on the Bulwark of Azzinoth

S4 for my Fury gear...
    haven't decided on weapon models yet...I kinda like my trollbane...ive never been a fan of maces at all tho....maybe Apocalypse from 4h25 if i get a sword...agian if i can get my hands on one.

PvP gear...I would use the old Lieutenant's set, but i may use T9 instead...both look Alliancy...Esp with the Knight's Tabard
    Definately using the Vanilla PvP weapon/Shield models tho. If they add a third spec id grab the vanilla PvP Claymore and go arms for PvP.

i dont really know do some mixing and matching if its possible.......but am i the only one a little underwhelmed by the warrior gear in general? Looks like we been getting shafted for a while when it comes to coolness of gear. Nothing like rogue or warlock sets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9:11840:17104#.

I'll probably roll this, if I get my hands on 2 decent axes. if not, double zin'rokh all the way
    haha ARCANITE REAPER!!! HOOOOO

Pokemon Friend Code:2406-5530-6363 Ghost Safari! PM me to add you!

Warriors don't need coolness. We more than make up for it in the realm of just plain badassery