ive always loved the ulduar set

Agreed to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    how many runs did it take you to get gorehowl to drop?i ran kara solo like 15 times and that SOB still would not drop for me!
    you realize you can run blood furnace for the SAME model axe from last boss riight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incrue View Post
    you realize you can run blood furnace for the SAME model axe from last boss riight?
    It's not exactly the same, but it's pretty close.

i.imgur.com/XFoM6.jpg

Here's my prot orc warrior trasnmog, been using it for 2 months and loving it !
    (the sword is the conquest PVP 1-hand sword)

can't post link yet

my warrioradin

http: //imgur.com/YRyFZ

http: //imgur.com/l7P4W

not enough posts to link qq

Deleted
    This is my warr and this setup goes great with all dark brown bronish shoulders out there (also kinda a blademaster look to it )
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/warrior2n.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/warriorhy.png/

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    This is my currently planned Transmog set:
    what are the pieces used in this set?

This is my warrior currently. Still figuring out what head I want, Maybe T4, cause T5 is to standard. T4 head has almost same colors so it fits wel

Still trying to figure 1 handers to use with it, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora View Post
    This is my warrior currently. Still figuring out what head I want, Maybe T4, cause T5 is to standard. T4 head has almost same colors so it fits wel
    You should try "Greathelm of the Voracious Maw" (nhc), imho the best fitting solution for T5. I'm using it with my tauren warrior and it looks amazing.

s14.directupload.net/file/d/3133/ckvwqurp_jpg.htm

I'm using the season 2 (T5-like) for my fury spec and T2 for my tanking one.
    @Twinsting Nether EU
    Sokatsui, Retsuhana, Kutohitsugî, Skaoi, Goshintai, Ahres, Palhaço, Shikeishuu, Dorã, Koitika, Noslen, Ahtramedes.

@Ravencrest EU
    Retsuhana

Quote Originally Posted by zyphoo View Post
    You should try "Greathelm of the Voracious Maw" (nhc), imho the best fitting solution for T5. I'm using it with my tauren warrior and it looks amazing.

s14.directupload.net/file/d/3133/ckvwqurp_jpg.htm
    Ohhhh awsome, curious how it looks on pandaren... most headpieces dont fit well on them

*edit* Just previewed it in the dressing room....Awesome :d 2 bad i cant solo Firelands
    Last edited by Ninthelora; 2013-01-12 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora View Post
    Ohhhh awsome, curious how it looks on pandaren... most headpieces dont fit well on them

*edit* Just previewed it in the dressing room....Awesome :d 2 bad i cant solo Firelands
    just join some PuGs (preferable on wed/thu/friday, monday-evening-pugs are horrible). On my server I see plenty of "stylegear runs" after ID reset. You don't even have to lock that item, because nobody wants it anyway.

Deleted
    This is my warr and this setup goes great with all dark brown bronish shoulders out there (also kinda a blademaster look to it )
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/warrior2n.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/warriorhy.png/

15+ Year Old Account
    note: this is not my char, but well, he looks quite the same, I'd say ;D

I'm looking for some stuff though. I'm wearing a sword and a shield. I found out that http://www.wowdb.com/items/30889-kaz...hardened-heart fits superb as shield, but I need a matching sword. I currently use http://www.wowdb.com/items/19867-bloodlords-defender but it's not really matching tbh. the only thing is the glow, but that's it.

I am also looking for a matching cloak. the T5 cloaks do not really match in my opinion, so I'm currently running with cloak disabled, but I don't really like it.

so, any suggestions for a weapon and a cloak matching warrior T5?

thanks,
    xeb

Tabard of conquest and Gurthalak Normal version or any BWL 2h axe

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 11:47 AM ----------

the cloak is from Dalarn ICC vendor the agility one

15+ Year Old Account
    so is there no restriction between sword/axe AND 1h/2h for transmog anymore?

thanks for the cloak though. looks nice, it might actually work. I'll try when I come home today

you can only mog 2h sword in 2h sword , same counts for the others