Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    They're not going to change Worgen this year, if any.

Worgen is still a new race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    They'll probably never change worgen or goblins. It already has 3x the polycount of the older races. There's an obvious justification that people are missing with the model revamp; they're not there to change animations that people don't like, they're being implimented to update outdated animations and textures, not recreate the wheel.

But yes, worgens wont be touched.
    Wasn't looking for worgen changes...
    Top 100.

Deleted
    Mine :

Really nice set L Kebess, I don't really like Nelfs, but you made them look sick.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im really surprised no dwarf warriors have gone with full tier 5.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

piewpew that set looks awesome!

just started on the forums so I cant post mine yet

Deleted
    Yeah, : ) The Warrior CM set is really awesome. Had a tougher time finding the shield, weap, helmet, and tabard to add a bit more originality, but it was definitely worthed !

nothing terribly fancy, just the JP set (which I started buying as son as I got to 90 instead of using it to buy MoP JP gear or upgrades, priorities ha? ^^)
    got really lucky on the boots and sword, boots dropped first try and sword on second

if I go TG I have poor mans gorehowl for transmog (that blue axe from that orc BC dungeon), not sure about which 2h sword would go with this set

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enosh, have you considered Blade of Harbingers? available with JP from Shattrath

Deleted

i hate the blue weapon glow but nothing i can do :/

I've always loved the Arena Season one set and, to a lesser degree, the Tier 4 set. In my opinion it's one of the best looking armor sets in the game, so when I returned to WoW it was the first thing I started building for a transmog set. What I particularly love about the set right now is that, with my Tauren, I can do some really cool accents with different horns. It's still a bit of a work in progress though. I'm trying to get the Warrior gloves and boots from Heroic Firelands, and the Boots off of Magmaw in Heroic BWD. The Axes are just a happy coincidence that it happened to drop in Heroic Firelands while I had these two Shin'Kas, but once 5.2 comes out or I get 2 one handed swords LFR/HoF I'm going to be switching over to the Spine of The Thousand Cuts. Despite not being perfectly finished I'm rather pleased with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VerasGunn View Post

I've always loved the Arena Season one set and, to a lesser degree, the Tier 4 set. In my opinion it's one of the best looking armor sets in the game, so when I returned to WoW it was the first thing I started building for a transmog set. What I particularly love about the set right now is that, with my Tauren, I can do some really cool accents with different horns. It's still a bit of a work in progress though. I'm trying to get the Warrior gloves and boots from Heroic Firelands, and the Boots off of Magmaw in Heroic BWD. The Axes are just a happy coincidence that it happened to drop in Heroic Firelands while I had these two Shin'Kas, but once 5.2 comes out or I get 2 one handed swords LFR/HoF I'm going to be switching over to the Spine of The Thousand Cuts. Despite not being perfectly finished I'm rather pleased with it.
    At least in these pics, these sets combination looks really good, i did not know that female taurens looked so good on plate

10+ Year Old Account
    Beauty.
    Horns look awesome with the helmet.

I'm been putting together a xmog set as well with those pieces. So far I've primarily used the entire season set with exception of the boots and belt. I'll post a screenshot later but for now I can offer up my armory here (tho the pose doesn't do it justice imo).

Nice to see someone else using the set
    RIP <SoP>

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    At least in these pics, these sets combination looks really good, i did not know that female taurens looked so good on plate
    I'm really happy with female taurens. I started as a male tauren, but after playing as one for years I found myself a little bored with it. The animations were as big and clumsy as the male taurens are. I paid for a recustomization and I've been very happy with it. They look great in armor and their combat animation is pretty fantastic, but I do hope they change the dancing animation with the model overhauls.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavokFURY View Post
    Beauty.
    Horns look awesome with the helmet.

I'm been putting together a xmog set as well with those pieces. So far I've primarily used the entire season set with exception of the boots and belt. I'll post a screenshot later but for now I can offer up my armory here (tho the pose doesn't do it justice imo).

Nice to see someone else using the set
    Horns really do look great with the helmet, and those horns that are a big reason why I haven't race changed to something with racials more beneficial to a PVE DPS.

I was going to go with the full season one set, but I only had enough honor for the chest, the helmet and the shoulders. When I was trying to find some temporary replacements I just sort of built it out from there. I'm very happy with the set as I have it now, and once I get the last few pieces I'm looking for I'm not really sure I'm going to try and build something else outside of maybe a novelty set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the helm with honor, but the rest I just farmed from Kara.
    But yeah, I love what you've done with yours. Very well done. Here's the full body shot I promised of my xmog (without weapons)

RIP <SoP>

I still think Tier 6 is the best looking set so far for warriors.

10+ Year Old Account

i have to agree the pvp sets are my fav.i actually saved all my pvp sets from BC -until mop.my fav is my S3 set- s1 is #2.i used the s3 set for my arms pvp set and the s1 set for my prot pvp set.best of both .

Leeches - Draenor EU