Deleted
    Thanks!. man, totally overlooked this.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...haver/advanced

Recoloured dungeon set that I ground out at 85.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

My attempt on a gnome engineer warr tank. I accept suggestions on improving it - i found that the pala MoP crafted PvP gear for boots/legs/gloves blends really well with the colours.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I am so tempted to buy the Hood of Hungering Darkness (store transmog helm). But it feels like I can't find a decent set to fit it with. Any tips?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Malsar/simple

I gots me a sexy set me thinks. So much red
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Malsar/simple

I gots me a sexy set me thinks. So much red
    I am alliance btw :b Will be hard to equip that red tabard to make the set more red

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I am alliance btw :b Will be hard to equip that red tabard to make the set more red
    You could always break out the fire fest one.

Sadly I decided to get the blue one moronically.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.

Deleted

Even more sad is that I forgot to turn in the quest.. Have to wait another year. Oh well! The hunt continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Neromius View Post
    I don't know why so many people hate it, but I'm a huge fan of T11, the Earthen set. Struggling to find suitable weapons, 1h+shield and 2h, and those damn boots from chimaeron never drop!!! All of T11 while it was current, never saw them drop once. On top of that I was a tank at the time and would've had to pass them to dps. Super sad.
    I'm a huge fan of the T11.5. Wearing it now on my Pandaren with the Shado-Pan helm and using 2 Ulduar weapons (same models, different colours) to mix it up. That deep red is awesome.

Just about finished collecting the white/blue Aegis lookalike set from Ulduar 10, and I am beginning to think that I would prefer the darker, 25 man set... But I think there aren't matching gloves. Anyone know for sure?

- Wakener.

- - - Updated - - -

I picked up Tabard of the Flame from BMAH the other day to wear over the awful chest section on the heroic Immolation robe; also wearing it now with my T11.5. Not a huge tabard fan, but on those rare occasions when they DO work, they can really pull a set together.

- Wakener.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    My attempt on a gnome engineer warr tank. I accept suggestions on improving it - i found that the pala MoP crafted PvP gear for boots/legs/gloves blends really well with the colours.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Perphaps you would like a buzzsaw with your mechagnome?!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47500

Also a quick set that i pieced together, might give you some inspiration: http://imgur.com/LZZ3pSj,m9L8VSC,WJhbH5I
    Last edited by mmocd601214322; 2013-07-22 at 11:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I am so tempted to buy the Hood of Hungering Darkness (store transmog helm). But it feels like I can't find a decent set to fit it with. Any tips?
    I may buy the helm if I can get my hands on these sets I came up with. Also play with ICC 25 heroic set and normal mode DS set pieces.

My work in progress. Also thinking about just getting full pally t15 lookalike since it looks pretty awesome. Boots would be the invisible ones from Barrens stuff. Originally this set had the pally t6 lookalike halo from Black Temple since I already have it but I like that helm and I can craft it.

And my current

I have a lot of different sets, lol. Maybe I'll add some more pics later of some of the other ones.

EDIT: I really want this blue set but I don't have the TCG tabard which in my opinion is perfect so I'd have to settle for the ICC one. And the biggest problem is they have every piece available as lookalike except for the gloves so I'd have to find a suitable replacement which won't be easy because of the color. This set with the red one I posted earlier would be amazing.

Another one of my mogs.

Also currently working on Dreadnaught. Have the shoulders and I JUST missed out on getting about 4 other pieces. They kept popping up but I didn't have the gold at the time until I sold my swift spectral. I just returned after a 6 month break, lol.
    Last edited by Tucci; 2013-07-22 at 11:49 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    So much snipping it could be called cruel
    While I never hated t12 for Warriors I found the whole shoulder face things weird. They would weigh a metric ton but barring them I loved the set. I hate to say this but your face melter looks hella awkward on him in a red set. Maybe swap it out for t8 or t10? I love t10 always have really.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I never hated t12 for Warriors I found the whole shoulder face things weird. They would weigh a metric ton but barring them I loved the set. I hate to say this but your face melter looks hella awkward on him in a red set. Maybe swap it out for t8 or t10? I love t10 always have really.

I had the Twinblade of the Phoenix on before yesterday but I just paid 77k for that axe and I have to show it off haha. I could've gone with the red spinning 2h Brutal Glad mace but decided not to. I tend to shy away from stuff that's super easy to obtain. Anyways, it actually looks much better in game, most mogs do. I might take some nice In-game screens at some point with all the mogs I have to show them off. The armory and dressing room don't do them justice.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I had the Twinblade of the Phoenix on before yesterday but I just paid 77k for that axe and I have to show it off haha. I could've gone with the red spinning 2h Brutal Glad mace but decided not to. I tend to shy away from stuff that's super easy to obtain. Anyways, it actually looks much better in game, most mogs do. I might take some nice In-game screens at some point with all the mogs I have to show them off. The armory and dressing room don't do them justice.
    I agree that the easy sets become less of an achievement to get but hell who doesn't want huge shoulders with boars on them!

I think I need new weapons but I don't want to loose out on th red theme. I'll be picking up the t8 25man helm to include, it should look awesome!, but I think my weapons are holding me back.

Any red blade weapon ideas that don't include the horrid, in my eyes, Ulduar ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that the easy sets become less of an achievement to get but hell who doesn't want huge shoulders with boars on them!

I think I need new weapons but I don't want to loose out on th red theme. I'll be picking up the t8 25man helm to include, it should look awesome!, but I think my weapons are holding me back.

Any red blade weapon ideas that don't include the horrid, in my eyes, Ulduar ones?
    Firelands heroic off the top of my head. I have a couple in my pics on the last page.

I changed my transmog and personally I think it looks fucking awesome! Click on my armory link again and you can see the sex that is malsar, dual wielding, ass kicking, lady sexy, boss killing mo fo

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Bleh changed my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker911 View Post
    Nice to see someone using t10 heroic