Something i came up after with aquiring some drops from mythyc SoO
    Last edited by Useful; 2017-11-30 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.co...64411-main.jpg

This is my Precious Undead, i'm so proud of him!
    Which DK Tier is that?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Which DK Tier is that?
    it's the elite pvp set from the first season of legion

Deleted

I like the armour, I like the shield/weapon, despite they don't fit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    What? Was it some push personal loot thing like the Argus trinket? Or was it given to him?
    It is push personal, and you can't trade it. A Pally got it in my raid, hopefully I'll get it someday so I can see how well it incorporates into the T17 Mythic set. That red Argus scythe is also on my radar, but I assume it's Mythic only so won't get my hands on it for a while.

Not sure this os the best place to post this up, but seeing the HD Saurfang pic and his upgraded armor, I had to try and edit it to make it more resemble the Tier 1 raid set of old:

I'm hoping some time in the future, there'll be HD upgrades of the old Tier 1 armor.
    Last edited by Krek01; 2017-12-01 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Image didn't load properly

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Not sure this os the best place to post this up, but seeing the HD Saurfang pic and his upgraded armor, I had to try and edit it to make it more resemble the Tier 1 raid set of old:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/7SsXOUC.png[img]

I'm hoping some time in the future, there'll be HD upgrades of the old Tier 1 armor.
    great now I want this on my orc warry -.-

That is out-fucking-standing.

... I'd actually drop my Tusks to wear that. For a time at least. Great job!

I also kinda hope Orcs eventually get access to the sort of facial markings Saurfang has. Looks cool and very Warrior-y. In fact I think Legion was a good opportunity to add class-based customization options (IE markings for Warriors and Shamans maybe, golden eyes for Pallies, runes for Mages, etc.) and Blizzard sadly did not agree.

So you make that compilation of awesome, and Blizzard puts together a shitty, 2 dimensional, rejected Space Marine Legion armor set.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    So you make that compilation of awesome, and Blizzard puts together a shitty, 2 dimensional, rejected Space Marine Legion armor set.....
    To be clear, that is Blizzards art. It was merely recolored and the shoulder duplicated.

There's also something to be said for the fact that it's generally easier to change, touch-up, or refine something, than it is to create from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    To be clear, that is Blizzards art. It was merely recolored and the shoulder duplicated.

There's also something to be said for the fact that it's generally easier to change, touch-up, or refine something, than it is to create from scratch.
    Doh! I thought he took the cheesy PVP armor set and improved it. Still a good job there Krek, but I can't be AS hard on Blizzards art department as I wanted to be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just something I slapped together a few moments ago:

Ha! Ha! Someone else had the same idea!

Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-12-05 at 04:05 AM.

Behold the swole gruntmog

Did a Race change a few weeks ago and i don't regret it.

P.S: I love the new blood elf weapon size

Deleted
    I'm quite a simple man with a simple stormwind transmog but I really love it:

I could improve the weapon for something more warriorlike, maybe the onyxia 2h sword...

I could also improve the cloak for something more stormwind like.

But overall I'm pretty happy with it. Like an elite warrior from stormwind.

Deleted
    Hi guys,
    i want Fierce Gladiatorset(Seasion 5,6,7) for Transmog.
    Anyone an idea how to get it somewhat fast?
    Greetings

7+ Year Old Account
    My prot warrior, kind love too much this ulduar set, so i tried find a axe and shield who match, sadly i only find a sword

Thi is my "berserk style" set like Guts

Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-10 at 06:29 PM.

Couldnt find anything i really liked until this, I realize its not overly creative but i like it.