Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangatira View Post
    Remind me something about papa roach/early 2000 nu-metal lol

OT: Anyone knows how many posts I need to be able to post a picture? This restriction only makes me spam other topics for post count. :/

Edit: 10 it is.
    Last edited by R74NN; 2018-09-13 at 08:11 AM.

I wanted something simple and not very prominent.

Last edited by R74NN; 2018-09-13 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R74NN View Post
    I wanted something simple and not very prominent.

Ditch the helmet and you're gold.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    my classic "theme"

Deleted
    zug zug

Great idea with the two hander Captainkrabs. im also more of a one hander-fury guy. really like how those weapons look on an Orc.

And i had to flash flash with the rather ugly but new 2.1k enchant in the second pic.

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    zug zug

Great idea with the two hander Captainkrabs. im also more of a one hander-fury guy. really like how those weapons look on an Orc.

And i had to flash flash with the rather ugly but new 2.1k enchant in the second pic.

Cheers!
    It's amazing how the new pvp sets look so great on Mag'har. Fuck people that just call it Saurfang cosplay, I think it's beautiful, and the new tabard is the best horde one we've had since Hellscream's Reach I guess.

Great mog! More of an axe guy tho hahah
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Man that looks good. I will never be able to obtain that armor set since i don't do rated pvp. I would almost trade the heritage armor for that set!

Quote Originally Posted by Xemtoth View Post
    Man that looks good. I will never be able to obtain that armor set since i don't do rated pvp. I would almost trade the heritage armor for that set!
    You can also receive that set from the warfront rotational quest that rewards a 370 piece. So you may have hope yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    You can also receive that set from the warfront rotational quest that rewards a 370 piece. So you may have hope yet.
    Got the 370ilvl shoulders from that quest, but the colors are different, they are more shiny silver and blood-red. Still looks good though

my current mog. wanna be pandaria paladin =)

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

So, I've gotten a bit tired of the Wolfskull Belt from the Mag'har Heritage Armor. It doesn't really go well with the Garrosh look. (Though it will pair well with Bloodwake/Plundered Gjalebron Shoulders for a Grom look, once we get a "Hide 1 shoulder" Option!)

I'm stuck between the Normal KJ Belt, and the Bloodwake Belt now. I'll have to farm both of them, regardless, but I don't know which one is better; or in this case, which one is less-worse.

The KJ DK offset belt has the metal skull that's on Garrosh's belt, but it's solid metal, so it looks off from behind. Plus the Horns stick up too far.

Conversely, the Bloodwake Belt actually looks really solid from behind, but the skull is bone rather than metal, it's down too low and there's no cloth bit.

What do you guys think works better?

What I'm currently running on mine.

if only they could do the red version of the battlegear of might then we'd have a near perfect Saurfang mog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    What I'm currently running on mine.
    Suits him well. The whole Set looks like discoloured Sin'dorei armour with it's wing theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    That armour looks great on a Void Elf, but its a full set none the less and the swords don't match at all imo. I never liked the banana sword from Elegon.

Here is my Dark Iron dorf. Shoulders are the warrior set from Nighthold mythic. The chest, belt and legs are from Blackwing Descent on heroic. Gloves and legs are the normal Firelands tier for warriors and the weapon is called Worldcarver which drops from Ignis in Ulduar. I really love this set as the shoulders fit really well with the whole molten/lava theme and it suits a Dark Iron especially well.

"The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

chillin'

more fitting weapon

Last edited by Useful; 2018-09-26 at 03:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

So, I've gotten a bit tired of the Wolfskull Belt from the Mag'har Heritage Armor. It doesn't really go well with the Garrosh look. (Though it will pair well with Bloodwake/Plundered Gjalebron Shoulders for a Grom look, once we get a "Hide 1 shoulder" Option!)

I'm stuck between the Normal KJ Belt, and the Bloodwake Belt now. I'll have to farm both of them, regardless, but I don't know which one is better; or in this case, which one is less-worse.

The KJ DK offset belt has the metal skull that's on Garrosh's belt, but it's solid metal, so it looks off from behind. Plus the Horns stick up too far.

Conversely, the Bloodwake Belt actually looks really solid from behind, but the skull is bone rather than metal, it's down too low and there's no cloth bit.

What do you guys think works better?
    i think the fist one is better cause it didn't take that much space in the stomach, and look better from behind
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-09-30 at 02:12 AM.