Quote Originally Posted by Vict0r View Post
    nice, so i finally can show you the sexiest warrior EU maybe world

abload.de/img/transmog70j94.jpg
    Very nice.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

sehr bunt
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc098c331c43 View Post
    You can try it with hidden shoulders... It makes wonders in many transmogs
    They have one, I want to say the Bloodspattered shoulderguards or some such, they drop from Rage Winterchill in Hyjal. So not too hard to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc766f33d884 View Post

You can click the picture to enlarge.

I'm not 100% happy with the shoulders, but they fit the general theme. I just wish they had red instead of blue adornments.
    They have a red and gold version that drops off Rage Winterchill in the Mount Hyjal raid in Caverns of Time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Using this one for the rest of the expansion maybe, since normal orcs cannot have tattoos this bloodwake set rly fix the problem, well spend gold, tried to do a warsong/viking style theme

Here is my warrior. Using mostly quest / dungeon rewards from BfA but I get a fair amount of compliments so I thought I'd share.

back up link since imgur is overloaded

Last edited by astaticjustin; 2019-01-20 at 09:54 PM. Reason: imgur overloaded

Angry

I am orc and have tattoo with cats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Using this one for the rest of the expansion maybe, since normal orcs cannot have tattoos this bloodwake set rly fix the problem, well spend gold, tried to do a warsong/viking style theme

Love it, not fan of the Axe, mainly cause its way too "bright" for the rest of the set (though, it does have a certain appeal for its lore background), not that it looks out of place, but its like "LOOK AT ME!" and IMHO, the set is good enough to not have anything take the spotlight of it

- - - Updated - - -

nice, so i finally can show you the sexiest warrior EU maybe world

abload.de/img/transmog70j94.jpg
    I didn't know that there was a transmogeable Fish mace...., those are the things that make me sad that Hunters can't use Maces (not even 2-handed ones)

Note: I get that yours is mostly a funny set, but i think if you make a set around the shoulders and the fish mace, it could be quite cool while still being funny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by astaticjustin View Post
    Here is my warrior. Using mostly quest / dungeon rewards from BfA but I get a fair amount of compliments so I thought I'd share.

back up link since imgur is overloaded

For some reason, your links not the image appear unless i quote you, so i'm going to, paste your link again here for those that have the same problem:

https://ibb.co/DR0CjrZ

Also it looks nice, not my preference, but i like how you used the Shoulder + Weapon to give it some "character" to it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Love it, not fan of the Axe, mainly cause its way too "bright" for the rest of the set (though, it does have a certain appeal for its lore background), not that it looks out of place, but its like "LOOK AT ME!" and IMHO, the set is good enough to not have anything take the spotlight of it
    i agree is too bright, but im using for the lore reasons and because the color match, kinda brown.

Looking for a good 2H sword to match so i don't feel tired too

I didn't know that there was a transmogeable Fish mace...., those are the things that make me sad that Hunters can't use Maces (not even 2-handed ones)

Note: I get that yours is mostly a funny set, but i think if you make a set around the shoulders and the fish mace, it could be quite cool while still being funny
    Thats my first and only transmog set (and an other one on my mage which is not much better - but i love my Crystal Webbed Robe), i dont like these "awesome" sets everybody is using. "Oh here just look at my T1337 set which i get 3 contents later without any skill - just doing a million brainafk runs". So i prefer to look like i am leveling up my char while every other guy - even at level 40 - looks like a million bucks.

But MAYBE i give it a try the next few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats my first and only transmog set (and an other one on my mage which is not much better - but i love my Crystal Webbed Robe), i dont like these "awesome" sets everybody is using. "Oh here just look at my T1337 set which i get 3 contents later without any skill - just doing a million brainafk runs". So i prefer to look like i am leveling up my char while every other guy - even at level 40 - looks like a million bucks.

But MAYBE i give it a try the next few days.
    I agree is kind of lame to use a full tier set (or any full set), nor i'm pushing you to do it that way, but try to get things that match together that are not sets and make an unique transmog

I agree is kind of lame to use a full tier set (or any full set), nor i'm pushing you to do it that way, but try to get things that match together that are not sets and make an unique transmog
    It kinda confuses me when you see these mog threads (moreso those on the official WoW forums) and it seems like the majority of people posting are just going "hey check out this full ready-made tier set that I've picked, what do you think?" I don't really know how to rate them because it's like "well, you look fine, just like every other paladin in full tier 2."

This particular thread has some really good mogs though. In general, I most appreciate those that really look like the class/spec they are, using items that look good on their race/gender's model, chosen from varied sources but still look good together, and convey the lore/RP/fantasy/flavor of the character. With a class like warrior, I think the right weapon means a lot too.

I also find the current armory setup to be suboptimal for looking at people's transmogs. Many of the models tend to look too stiff, and often you can't see the weapon very well because of the angle and foreshortening. Wasn't there a brief period where you could chose different poses for your armory profile?

I'd honestly take a full set over seeing another Garrosh ripoff. I'm looking at you Skyhold Discord.

That's just me though.

[IMG]imgur.com/a/VbUXTfU[/IMG]
    How do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kocka View Post
    How do you like it?
    You need to link the actual image, not the page:
    Not bad, some popular pieces, but enough mix&matching to make it unique.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    You need to link the actual image, not the page:

Not bad, some popular pieces, but enough mix&matching to make it unique.
    I like the colors but I wonder if a different belt might be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 33kamous3 View Post
    I like the colors but I wonder if a different belt might be an improvement.
    Indeed, a belt buckle helps, especially when the chest/leg items aren't the focus.

I often use the Blue (LFR) or Red (Heroic) belt from DK T14, but in this case the Grey-ish one from Normal might fit.
    (3 versions, from Terrace, Heart of Fear and (ugh) Galleon)

Mainly just proud of this lucky screenshot. I've been using the same basic mog for a couple expansions now, although I'll try variations sometimes. I want it to look fairly functional and pragmatic (aside from the impossibly big fantasy 2h), worn-in but well-maintained and deliberately chosen for personal preference in performance.

I like silver/grey with gold trim because it goes reasonably well with most tabards, and is neutral enough to look vaguely Alliance-ish, Nelf-ish, and warrior-ish. The challenge is to have enough variation that it doesn't look flat (like pajamas). Silver/grey items from different sources have subtle differences in hue, shade, and lustre, which can either clash or complement each other. In particular, I wanted the pants to have some contrast from the chest, like you usually see in traditional uniforms from sports like hockey, football, or lacrosse. I wanted the silhouette for the warrior to be strong, active, dynamic, and aggressive. I think the gold trim throughout seems to thread the pieces together pretty well (although the MoP pants have more of a bronze or copper trim), and could suggest being a bit more distinguished than an ordinary Ashenvale Skirmisher.

I think this started in the runup to Legion when I wanted to have a more-or-less straightforward Elf-Knight look that would be visually compatible with the Silverwing Sentinels themes, but omitting the purples which can become tiresome or otherwise problematic. I had always kept the breastplate from the vanilla Fordring quest, which had been important to me, and would continue to be meaningful during Legion.

The visor-style helmet has always been my favorite for the night elf warrior because of the ears-and-hair situation. I like the old-fashioned big grey pvp boots better than the kneecap silhouette that has been more popular throughout Cata-MoP-beyond. They still "feel fast", and I imagine the warrior being picky about his footwear like athletes are known to be. Sometimes I use the black/gold recolor, but I think I like the grey better.

I always envied the TBC paladin dungeon set because it's such a clean take on the classic silver suit of armor, and you never see Nelves wearing it. I like how the shoulders are big enough to have some bulk, but don't clip too badly or obstruct vision in combat poses. Originally I used the T1 gloves, but I think the matching Righteous gloves add continuity.

I originally used the WSG epic pants, and I still would like to, but between the matte black/grey and the patterns, I think I like some of the other options better. The pants are still the thing that I'm most looking to tweak, but I keep coming back to these. On the plus-side, I like how the little bit of red picks up on the red in the sword (Obsidian-edged Blade), which would otherwise be alone.

10+ Year Old Account

Blackhand Doomsaw with the Ensemble: Elite Cruel Gladiator's Plate Armor.

It isn't unique at all, but I really like the color composition of the set on a Blackrock Orc.

need to find new gloves maybe and maybe bootshttps://imgur.com/a/1QOCbjA

Queen of Bones.
    Heroic Battle of Dazar 'Alor plate with some off pieces, matches well with the protection mage tower artifact.
    If you need help with some pieces let me know.