Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMartigo View Post

Queen of Bones.
    Heroic Battle of Dazar 'Alor plate with some off pieces, matches well with the protection mage tower artifact.
    If you need help with some pieces let me know.
    nice, but the head piece has to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMartigo View Post
    ADD PRETTY PICTURE HERE!

Queen of Bones.
    Heroic Battle of Dazar 'Alor plate with some off pieces, matches well with the protection mage tower artifact.
    If you need help with some pieces let me know.
    I really like it, have a nice theme and looks quite unique, though i hate the helm piece, but still... looks nice

Not completely on topic, but is anyone else tempted to change their Warrior to Kul Tiran when they're release?

I've not really been excited with them at all, but now that Blizzard have fixed all the armour and helmet positioning, they're starting to look like total BEASTS in some of the recent armour sets. He looks full on "Ser Robert Strong" in the 7th Legion Armour.

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Last edited by Nakur-; 2019-03-14 at 11:20 AM.

Thats a Kul Tiran? Have any more photos? Thinking of changing my nelf into Kul Kiran...

Poslano sa mog SM-A510F koristeći Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakur- View Post
    Link not working :S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post
    Thats a Kul Tiran? Have any more photos? Thinking of changing my nelf into Kul Kiran...

Not many pictures with Kultirans right now in any of the threads here, but you can check some of the outfit creations for Kultirans that people have made on Wowhead.

https://www.wowhead.com/warrior-outfits/race:32

It would give you an idea how many armor combination look on them

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post

Aye that is a kul tiran. I'll take some ingame screens tonight and upload them. Rly happy with them, they feel like a beast

I've tried a few changes to the Kul tiran armor :

I might also change the shoulderplates as well, IDK

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Not completely on topic, but is anyone else tempted to change their Warrior to Kul Tiran when they're release?

I've not really been excited with them at all, but now that Blizzard have fixed all the armour and helmet positioning, they're starting to look like total BEASTS in some of the recent armour sets. He looks full on "Ser Robert Strong" in the 7th Legion Armour.
    They have still skipped one too many leg days at the gym for me =/

This is my Zandalari Warrior Guard.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019...850c0-full.jpg

Last edited by HeiAggra; 2019-04-03 at 11:39 AM.

My current mog.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I like the simplicity, it really fits a warrior.
    I just feel the boots are a bit of a misfit, but there's very few boots that fit that incomplete set.
    And blizzard really should make the tips of the blade of the Northern Kings look less crooked.. I love it, but just can't get past that..

Quote Originally Posted by JotunNL View Post
    I just feel the boots are a bit of a misfit, but there's very few boots that fit that incomplete set.
    And blizzard really should make the tips of the blade of the Northern Kings look less crooked.. I love it, but just can't get past that..
    Totally agree, also I think the sword doesn't fit at all even tho it has a comparable color template.

I feel like this set is quite overused. Despite that it pretty much nailed the orc bulwark style.
    It also looks like you made the screenshot without AA or high texture settings.

Best looking warrior EU!

Quote Originally Posted by JotunNL View Post
    Yeah struggled finding boots that actually fit, those where the closest one (that I have collected so far), the yellow kinda fits with the tabard, which kinda fits with the glow from the sword.

And I don't mind the sword looking the way it does, looks a bit barbaric in a non-spike way.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    So I unsubbed during season 1, I kept getting the same elite armor piece I already had, and never got the boots. If I resub, will I have any chance of obtaining them?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So I unsubbed during season 1, I kept getting the same elite armor piece I already had, and never got the boots. If I resub, will I have any chance of obtaining them?
    Sadly no, well except for the pve recolour though

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sadly no, well except for the pve recolour though
    That's a god damned shame. #ThanksObama