Mainly just proud of this lucky screenshot. I've been using the same basic mog for a couple expansions now, although I'll try variations sometimes. I want it to look fairly functional and pragmatic (aside from the impossibly big fantasy 2h), worn-in but well-maintained and deliberately chosen for personal preference in performance.

I like silver/grey with gold trim because it goes reasonably well with most tabards, and is neutral enough to look vaguely Alliance-ish, Nelf-ish, and warrior-ish. The challenge is to have enough variation that it doesn't look flat (like pajamas). Silver/grey items from different sources have subtle differences in hue, shade, and lustre, which can either clash or complement each other. In particular, I wanted the pants to have some contrast from the chest, like you usually see in traditional uniforms from sports like hockey, football, or lacrosse. I wanted the silhouette for the warrior to be strong, active, dynamic, and aggressive. I think the gold trim throughout seems to thread the pieces together pretty well (although the MoP pants have more of a bronze or copper trim), and could suggest being a bit more distinguished than an ordinary Ashenvale Skirmisher.

I think this started in the runup to Legion when I wanted to have a more-or-less straightforward Elf-Knight look that would be visually compatible with the Silverwing Sentinels themes, but omitting the purples which can become tiresome or otherwise problematic. I had always kept the breastplate from the vanilla Fordring quest, which had been important to me, and would continue to be meaningful during Legion.

The visor-style helmet has always been my favorite for the night elf warrior because of the ears-and-hair situation. I like the old-fashioned big grey pvp boots better than the kneecap silhouette that has been more popular throughout Cata-MoP-beyond. They still "feel fast", and I imagine the warrior being picky about his footwear like athletes are known to be. Sometimes I use the black/gold recolor, but I think I like the grey better.

I always envied the TBC paladin dungeon set because it's such a clean take on the classic silver suit of armor, and you never see Nelves wearing it. I like how the shoulders are big enough to have some bulk, but don't clip too badly or obstruct vision in combat poses. Originally I used the T1 gloves, but I think the matching Righteous gloves add continuity.

I originally used the WSG epic pants, and I still would like to, but between the matte black/grey and the patterns, I think I like some of the other options better. The pants are still the thing that I'm most looking to tweak, but I keep coming back to these. On the plus-side, I like how the little bit of red picks up on the red in the sword (Obsidian-edged Blade), which would otherwise be alone.

Blackhand Doomsaw with the Ensemble: Elite Cruel Gladiator's Plate Armor.

It isn't unique at all, but I really like the color composition of the set on a Blackrock Orc.

need to find new gloves maybe and maybe bootshttps://imgur.com/a/1QOCbjA

Queen of Bones.
    Heroic Battle of Dazar 'Alor plate with some off pieces, matches well with the protection mage tower artifact.
    If you need help with some pieces let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMartigo View Post

Queen of Bones.
    Heroic Battle of Dazar 'Alor plate with some off pieces, matches well with the protection mage tower artifact.
    nice, but the head piece has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMartigo View Post
    ADD PRETTY PICTURE HERE!

Queen of Bones.
    I really like it, have a nice theme and looks quite unique, though i hate the helm piece, but still... looks nice

Not completely on topic, but is anyone else tempted to change their Warrior to Kul Tiran when they're release?

I've not really been excited with them at all, but now that Blizzard have fixed all the armour and helmet positioning, they're starting to look like total BEASTS in some of the recent armour sets. He looks full on "Ser Robert Strong" in the 7th Legion Armour.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...

Capped my warrior and went for a blood knight type deal

Last edited by Nakur-; 2019-03-14 at 11:20 AM.

Thats a Kul Tiran? Have any more photos? Thinking of changing my nelf into Kul Kiran...

Poslano sa mog SM-A510F koristeći Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nakur- View Post
    Link not working :S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post
    Thats a Kul Tiran? Have any more photos? Thinking of changing my nelf into Kul Kiran...

Not many pictures with Kultirans right now in any of the threads here, but you can check some of the outfit creations for Kultirans that people have made on Wowhead.

https://www.wowhead.com/warrior-outfits/race:32

It would give you an idea how many armor combination look on them

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post

Aye that is a kul tiran. I'll take some ingame screens tonight and upload them. Rly happy with them, they feel like a beast

I've tried a few changes to the Kul tiran armor :

I might also change the shoulderplates as well, IDK

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Not completely on topic, but is anyone else tempted to change their Warrior to Kul Tiran when they're release?

I've not really been excited with them at all, but now that Blizzard have fixed all the armour and helmet positioning, they're starting to look like total BEASTS in some of the recent armour sets. He looks full on "Ser Robert Strong" in the 7th Legion Armour.
    They have still skipped one too many leg days at the gym for me =/