Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So I unsubbed during season 1, I kept getting the same elite armor piece I already had, and never got the boots. If I resub, will I have any chance of obtaining them?
    Elite Armor tmog was unlocked with rating, and at 1.8k rating you would have the whole set. Was no RNG involved in obtaining the transmog. Just fyi. (except the cloak, the cloak was 2.1k or something)
    Last edited by Noxina; 2019-04-13 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Elite Armor tmog was unlocked with rating, and at 1.8k rating you would have the whole set. Was no RNG involved in obtaining the transmog. Just fyi. (except the cloak, the cloak was 2.1k or something)
    Wait, my bad, this is the weekly Arathi Warfront set. Is that still available?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is.

Yes, that one will still be available for as long as the warfront is there, which seems to be the whole expansion so far. That set is pure RNG thouh, still haven't finished the plate set and I have warrior, pala and DK at max level doing it everytime it's up :|
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Yes, it is.
    Good.. Thanks.

Yes, that one will still be available for as long as the warfront is there, which seems to be the whole expansion so far. That set is pure RNG thouh, still haven't finished the plate set and I have warrior, pala and DK at max level doing it everytime it's up :|
    The RNG aspect of collecting gear in PvP is one of the things that got me to unsub. I'm a filthy casual and just want small milestones to work towards. RNG rewards don't give me those.

Good.. Thanks.

The RNG aspect of collecting gear in PvP is one of the things that got me to unsub. I'm a filthy casual and just want small milestones to work towards. RNG rewards don't give me those.
    Yeah the gearing system is crap now. Atleast the Elite set is behind ranking and not only RNG. So getting the Elite set isn't too hard atleast (as long as you're good enough that is). While the normal Gladiator gear is just pure RNG again. I don't have the number of arena matches I did last season, but I never got the Helmet. Only piece missing from that season..
    Been a bit luckier this season though, and finished up the Gladiator set rather quickly, though I did get another plate toon up to max this season so that for sure helped a bit.

I miss PvP vendors though.

Temporary helm-focused tmog.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2019-04-15 at 06:01 PM.

Yeah struggled finding boots that actually fit, those where the closest one (that I have collected so far), the yellow kinda fits with the tabard, which kinda fits with the glow from the sword.

And I don't mind the sword looking the way it does, looks a bit barbaric in a non-spike way.
    Yes, it's an awesome design, just my only problem with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Just an alt but trying something new. Really wish they didn't change some of the polearms to point upward though.

Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

My 3rd 120 warrior.

I hope you like it. Main theme - Iron Defender!

This looks amazing. Got a list of items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glare2391 View Post

I hope you like it. Main theme - Iron Defender!
    This look really good, i mean... you can be an actual NPC with an actual name and stuff!

After so much farming for transmog, this set/combo becomes available. No more transmog runs for me.
    h tt ps: / /i bb.co /K62v XxY
    h tt ps :/ /ib b.co/ jkPG HdK
    I would appreciate if someone could post these links

Quote Originally Posted by l3l View Post
    After so much farming for transmog, this set/combo becomes available. No more transmog runs for me.
    [...]
    No need to go overboard with the spaces here, I think just removing the https:// is enough, and we can simply copy&paste it into the address bar.

Anyhoo, here goes:
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l3l View Post
    h tt ps: / /i bb.co /K62v XxY
    h tt ps :/ /ib b.co/ jkPG HdK
    Solid Orc look; cant really go wrong with it for a Maghar.

As for me, I finally got the mace to drop for my agi-using alt, so now I can mog it on my warrior as a proper dwarf tank weapon. For the Alliance!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Solid Orc look; cant really go wrong with it for a Maghar.

As for me, I finally got the mace to drop for my agi-using alt, so now I can mog it on my warrior as a proper dwarf tank weapon. For the Alliance!
    congratz! but get rid of the hat please <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    congratz! but get rid of the hat please <.<
    But this is unofficially the "south sea" expansion! (east sea?) I gotta get my Admiral on!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    But this is unofficially the "south sea" expansion! (east sea?) I gotta get my Admiral on!
    are you a warrior or an admiral?