Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    Finally got those shoulders!
    Welcome to the Horde
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    i always have a major problem with using 2 of the same unique iconic weapons in fury, always seems ugly and get on my nevers, maybe is the OCD but i especially hate people with 2 gorehowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i always have a major problem with using 2 of the same unique iconic weapons in fury, always seems ugly and get on my nevers, maybe is the OCD but i especially hate people with 2 gorehowls.
    Yeah I agree, 2x Shadowmourne looks off. I will offer you this though, I play Arms and have been using it as my transmog, my Fury offhand is by default whatever I was previously using for Arms and I'm too cheap to transmog it into something different so I too currently have 2x SM in Fury, it doesn't look right. I think the best combo with Shadowmourne is something like HC Ramaladni's axe, as it follows the icy/blue/undead theme and is period correct.

I think there is something to be said about pairing weapons in a period correct way, sadly Cryptmaker (the most popular/common offhand in ICC) looks like garbage.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2020-06-05 at 05:46 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Finally managed to get the shoulders and after playing around with them got to this.Hard to get a transmog that doesn't scream ORCC HELLSCREAM GARROSH.
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    Finally managed to get the shoulders and after playing around with them got to this.Hard to get a transmog that doesn't scream ORCC HELLSCREAM GARROSH.
    if you pick the shoulders of ORCC HELLSCREAM GARROSH, anything you put it will scream that, thats why it dont work on non-orcs

Finally bored enough to do the Worgen Heritage, replaced Shoulders, Gloves and Pants with fitting Plate items:

Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-07-17 at 02:47 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Finally bored enough to do the Worgen Heritage, replaced Shoulders, Gloves and Pants with fitting Plate items:

a sir and a fighter.

just not a fan of the weapons, arms got the almost all shit appearances in artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    just not a fan of the weapons, arms got the almost all shit appearances in artifacts.
    Yeah, mostly using it for 'status' (although Arms wasn't that hard, unlocked on my 'main' Warrior that's usually Fury)

However, if I heard correctly, in 9.0 you'll be able to use the Fury appearances, too!

For pre-Legion/BfA Transmogs, which leaned more into the "savage" side, I used Troll Butcherer, but now you made me look into alternatives... Settled on Thrashneck Gladius for now, while there are other Swords that fitted better color-wise, they looked too "Stormwind-y".
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-07-17 at 02:58 AM.

Here we go. ZT & Legion Elite PvP set/Artifact No real beard which is a shame, though...

Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

I want to go for a dark/shadow warrior look. Any ideas besides the Primal Glad gear?

Wildhammer street fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post

how do you dual wield those? O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    how do you dual wield those? O.O
    it's from PTR, you can do that in Shadowlands!

it's from PTR, you can do that in Shadowlands!
    WHAT ! huhu this shadowlands expansion will be awesome

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    *snip*
    Very nice, I like it a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/j4mKjQM.png
    Oh, hell to the yes.
    Though I guess we'd need to be dualwielding one-handers for these?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Each of us chooses those parameters that seem most convenient and interesting to him in order to develop in the game.

So how do you Tmog them as fury?

When at the transmog vendor i can only see the prot weapons when im in prot spec, the are simply unavailable in fury spec.