Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think they did that because of ranged weapons (mainly guns), so the character would not use their blind eye to aim.
    Nah, some races have options for different eyes being blind, e.g. option A is red/blind, B is blind/blue. And then there's of course the option for both eyes blind (don't know if all races have that)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-11-27 at 12:39 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Nah, some races have options for different eyes being blind, e.g. option A is red/blind, B is blind/blue. And then there's of course the option for both eyes blind (don't know if all races have that)
    They also change the blind eye if you pick a facial scar so that the blind eye is on the scared side.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    They also change the blind eye if you pick a facial scar so that the blind eye is on the scared side.
    Oh, that's nice. Although I wonder why we can't pick each eye separately altogether...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Does anyone know if this Helm https://www.wowhead.com/item=163456/...onus=5124:1474 still drops?

It says from Quest, so I'm assuming my server is dead as I have been unable to join Arathi Highlands Warfront (as far as I understand, the Horde has it for quite some time).
    That said, I only came back a week before SL came out.

I did get some gloves and legs from rares, but once I killed all the rares, they are now all elites with no drops.
    Do the rares respawn weekly or did I get what I could as they won't respawn? Or is it tied to whoever is attacking/defending?

I just realized I had more than one question, so I'll stop and hope someone can add some information xD

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still get them but barely anyone doing warfronts right now.

That set is a once per cycle reward. (twice if you also do heroic warfront)
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    You can still get them but barely anyone doing warfronts right now.

That set is a once per cycle reward. (twice if you also do heroic warfront)
    Ty for the answer.
    Yeah, I'm not counting on getting it anymore, but I will keep trying and checking, I guess.
    Too bad, I got all my transmog apart from that one.

My chest naked, no shoulders, spikey Orc Viking dream is almost gone xD

Hey guys,

does anyone know if it's possible to make a complete remake-tier 6 (tomb of sarg) set for warriors? I know the boots, hands, belt, chest and shoulders drop, but I couldn't find the head and pants.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Hey guys,

does anyone know if it's possible to make a complete remake-tier 6 (tomb of sarg) set for warriors? I know the boots, hands, belt, chest and shoulders drop, but I couldn't find the head and pants.
    What version of tomb?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    What version of tomb?
    Ideally, mythic, but I'd be content with any version to be frank, since it's the shoulders that make the set.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Ideally, mythic, but I'd be content with any version to be frank, since it's the shoulders that make the set.
    https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-horde-recolor similar to tomb set for heroic version. As for mythic version of the set unique as nothing drops from anywhere else for that set.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-horde-recolor similar to tomb set for heroic version. As for mythic version of the set unique as nothing drops from anywhere else for that set.
    I think you misunderstood; I am a warrior and I have the warrior set. I would like the Paladin set, but since we're not able to use Paladin tier sets, I'm looking for the non-tier item with the same graphic. I found most, but am still missing the paladin off-set head and pants.

I think you misunderstood; I am a warrior and I have the warrior set. I would like the Paladin set, but since we're not able to use Paladin tier sets, I'm looking for the non-tier item with the same graphic. I found most, but am still missing the paladin off-set head and pants.
    There's no mythic variant legs for off-piece, those are paladin only. You can get the whole set in the normal and hc colors though.
    The head drops from trash as a BoE, so you either have to farm the trash in the raid or see if you can find it on the AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    My suggestion for a female tribal Troll

*** Dressingroom link ***

switch frequently between levels 5 and 6.

15+ Year Old Account
    I rock the Red Dragonplate since forever. I love it. A dragon warrior
    https://ibb.co/2gVJx9J
    Last edited by Miseration; 2021-10-27 at 01:50 AM.

For DF im going for 2 diffrent Transmog

and

Great looking transmog! The blue and gold color scheme really pops and the weapon choice complements it well.

The pre-patch plate set blends fairly well with the Jandvik pieces from Legion.