UPDATE: Firefox 6.0 was causing the problem, can log in fine using IE.

Thanks for the help!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, was just wondering if anyone else from the EU is having problems logging into the official forums/battle.net account,

Been trying to log into my account for over 2 hours, and when i enter my password it just gets stuck on processing.

I can log into the game no problem, just the site giving me problems,.. I get a bit paranoid, so hoping it's not just me, and that there's an issue on Blizzards side!

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2011-08-20 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    I having this exact problem right now. It's pretty annoying.

Are you using Firefox? I couldn't log in with Firefox but I just got in first time with Internet Explorer.
    Last edited by mmoc877887c5bf; 2011-08-20 at 10:45 AM.

Same problem here with Firefox.

I had a similar problem, the popup box where you log in just loaded the page in the popup, instead of closing the popup and loading in the main browser. Just closed out and tried again, got in on the second time.

FF as well.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Just tried myself and found no issue.
    Using Firefox 7 beta though, if that makes any difference.

Yeah sorry for late response guys, I meant to get back to this, I found out seemingly it's Firefox 6.0 thats causing the issue, it doesn't like authenticators apparently;/
    Logged in using IE fine.... I hate using IE... bah humbug to Firefox! shall go try out FF 7. Thanks for the responses guys!

I havent been able to log inn to the forums for about 4-5 months now. Some days ago I tried google chrome.. helped. New forums are so full of bugs and shit its stupid.. garbage.