Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

best horde mage race in your opinion?

What is the best mage race
    for PVE?
    for PVP?
    Which one looks the best?

also, what kind of gear are you getting for 4.3? (transmogrification)

A big butch manly (orcly?) scary Orc in a dress....I mean what more could you ask for?

never lost a dps race in my alt troll frost mage(70). Icy Veins + Troll Racial + (BL/Hero/TW/...) = OMGWTFBBQ DPS.
    Last edited by darkbreaker; 2011-08-18 at 09:02 PM. Reason: missing some words
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Goblin, I like being short. And green is good.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbreaker View Post
    never lost a dps in my troll frost mage. Icy Veins + Troll Racial + (BL/Hero/TW/...) = OMGWTFBBQ DPS.
    u're doing it wrong, assuming ur talking 'bout a fight that lasts longer than icy veins.

Deleted
    Female blood elf.

You can't have "best" (statistical) and "opinion" in the same sentence.

Pretty sure best in terms of PvE is troll, no idea about PvP, and best looking imo is blood elf but you may have different views

Deleted
    Orcs in dresses are the best pvp racial, every enemy will look at you and think "An orc in a dress? What the hell?". It works like a permanent stun. That's also the reason why orc warlocks are so feared!

10+ Year Old Account
    cutest: female blood elf or female goblin.
    archdruid valentyne -- kel'thuzad, us | RP & M+ PVE

Quote Originally Posted by Vorondil View Post
    u're doing it wrong, assuming ur talking 'bout a fight that lasts longer than icy veins.
    Oh, yeah i am aware of that, just saying that i tested all 3 specs at level 70 and frost was definetly the best (and most bosses die before icy veins fades).
    Last edited by darkbreaker; 2011-08-18 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost is still in a really good spot, competitive to arcane

Deleted
    Undead mage, total stereotype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll for looks
    Goblin for racials, and looks, but not as cool as troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc...
    In a dress....

That is all

Deleted
    For PvP, Goblin. The Rocket Jump and 1% passive haste are very useful. Also, you get awesome things like Pack Hobgoblin and Best Deals anywhere.

For PvE, Troll, I believe.

Deleted
    PvE Troll
    PvP Undead
    Looks Undead

Deleted
    Troll because KAAAMEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

every time they cast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Troll because KAAAMEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

every time they cast
    Plus they have a racial that makes it only

KAAMEEE

HAAAMEEEE

HAAAAAAAA

each time they cast.

Orcs, Goblins and Trolls should not be mages. These are not races that would be capable of wielding such immense powers. They're primitive and quite frankly, stupid. Goblins only concern themselves and are somwhat on par with Gnomes in terms of technological advancement but I don't see them being able to take the time to learn the arts of the arcane. Trolls are a bunch of superstitious, cannibalistic halfwits who really serve no purpose other than to be cannon fodder. The very same could be said for Orcs and while I do admire Gul'dan's mastery over the powers of being a warlock, it's not quite like being a mage.

That leaves Undead and Blood Elves. Undead are shells of their former selves and seem to be comprised of only the most ruthless and unforgiving folks so them being a mage doesn't quite match up to how nearly all of them are trying to scour the world of life. Which leaves Blood Elves who have always had a knack for the arcane as well as the fel. They're also highly intelligent with the only city Horde side that looks even remotely civilized. They also had to endure a lot more than other races so there's always that to make them look "edgier". Oh, and the racial is really good and they're the only race on the Horde that doesn't make a person want to gouge their eyes out.

Except for female Blood Elves. Those should all die.

Appearance wise, i'd go for undead (personal preference). Pve wise i'd take trolls. Pvp i'd take goblins (OP rocket jump).