Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post
    I always have had the Antec 1200v3 in the back of my mind (http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...oducts_id=6916) Looks great, has good reviews, and its a lot cheaper than the Corsair 800D. Might be the way to go.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 04:48 PM ----------
    That case looks to have much much more airflow then the current one you're looking at.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I think the case issue is out of the way.

Would the ASUS P8Z68-DELUXE Motherboard be a better option than the ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard B3?

lol i wish money wasnt a problem when i get new builds :P the deluxe is clearly a better mobo, but im only into gaming and they far exceed gaming and im not too sure here, i dont want you to spend more then you have to, so imo, yes the deluxe is the better, but its up to you, what you need it to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleetuss View Post
    lol i wish money wasnt a problem when i get new builds :P the deluxe is clearly a better mobo, but im only into gaming and they far exceed gaming and im not too sure here, i dont want you to spend more then you have to, so imo, yes the deluxe is the better, but its up to you, what you need it to do.
    I need it to not be a dud

im not the one to ask lol but if it were me, i'd go the deluxe just cause it's better not that'd it'd benefit me, but just because it's better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleetuss View Post
    im not the one to ask lol but if it were me, i'd go the deluxe just cause it's better not that'd it'd benefit me, but just because it's better
    Mmmm, I'm not too sure that it is 'just better'. Many of the reviews on Newegg seem to be negative towards to Pro version when compared to the Deluxe, though. Could be worth forking out the extra cash by the looks of it.